- RPM: Cuba will be a vacation paradise until Harrah's, Hard Rock Cafe and Margaritaville get their hands on it....
- The Dude: I'd be careful with JetBlue. I pretty sure they can offer low fares because their payments on their...
- Geeding: Back in 2000 or 2001 I met Sims at a gym in Valley Ranch. He was doing some sort of promotion with them and...
- John Makovic: Former Lewisville resident Billy Sims sold his Heisman.
- towski: On the museum loans thing, and this isn't a satisfying answer, but "it depends." It depends on...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 28 June 28, 2007
There are a lot of interesting facts with U.S. Census data to back it up. For instance: For every 100 girls that are conceived 115 boys are conceived. For every 100 girls enrolled in gifted and talented programs in public … Continue reading
This picture made me think of the guitar store scene.
Parents are feeling intense pressure to pick names that set their kids apart. Some are even hiring consultants. Alexandra Alter on the art of ‘branding’ your newborn. WSJ Article Here’s an excerpt: Some parents are checking Social Security data to … Continue reading
Some of these are pretty darn funny, espcially the one about email. Link
Apple outsources the entire manufacture of the iPod to a number of Asian enterprises, among them Asustek, Inventec Appliances and Foxconn. 451 parts go into the iPod. The most expensive part is the hard drived which is manufactured by Toshiba.Â … Continue reading
A blog called theÂ Lubbock Daily Photo. I am not a native of Lubbock, nor even of Texas. I was born and raised in Greenfield, Indiana, spent a couple of years living in Glasgow, Scotland, and then landed in Lubbock … Continue reading
We’ve put together a list of the most significant film techniques that were used by Alfred Hitchcock. This information comes out of many books and interviews from the man himself and his been simplified for your consideration. This page is … Continue reading
The only watch that’s also a weapon- it shoots BBs, dried peas, popcorn kernels, lentils and more up to 8 feet accross the room! This stainless steel watch will be the envy of the classroom or the meeting room. Use … Continue reading