- wordkyle: Re: gerrymandering – Gerrymandering has been around since the first Congress. Whether it's...
- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
- ReadDude: The no bread / potato comments are right on. Look up the book, by Gary Taubes on why a low-carbohydrate...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 26 June 26, 2007
One of my readers was in DC and spotted one of those R2-D2 mailboxes that I blogged about a while back. Anyone care to guess which reader this is?
When WifeGeeding and I were at Ruth’s Chris last week, I noticed one of these: Anti Splash was founded in Colton, Ca. in February of 2004 by founders Dimas Valadez and Phillip Valadez. Anti Splash is dedicated to producing and … Continue reading
Christians Watching Rated R Movies According to ChristiaNet Poll MEDIA ADVISORY, June 25 /Christian Newswire/ — ChristiaNet.com, the world’s largest Christian portal with twelve million monthly page loads, asked participants in a recent poll, “How often do you watch rated … Continue reading
For nearly four hours last Thursday night, Flight 5637, a 50-seat regional jet, was stuck on the ground by bad weather at Kennedy International Airport. The air-conditioning wasnâ€™t working, and no one seemed to have a clue about when the … Continue reading
One-eyed gator pulls golfer into pond A man who lost his ball in a golf course pond nearly lost a limb when a nearly 11-foot alligator latched on to his arm and pulled him in the water, authorities said. Bruce … Continue reading
This guy used the follow to figure it out: Area of a circle = pi*radiusÂ² Two 8â€³ pizzas = 2*pi*(4)Â² = 32*pi square inches One 12â€³ pizza = pi*(6)Â² = 36*pi square inches In short, you are better off with … Continue reading
That the original groundbreaking ceremony for the Pentagon was September 11, 1941 on a place called Hell’s Bottom. Source Or that . . . In spite of the buildingâ€™s tremendous size, it takes only seven minutes to walk between any … Continue reading
Yup, this must have taken a lot of hours to make.Â With that said, I really like the way the editor ended it. View the entire list here.