- Dan: Outside of #14 that Reddit list of how Texas is so great is pretty lame.
- Katherine Moore Cox: The NFL and everyone else is going pink. Yet, the month of September is childhood cancer...
- Ben W.: Your take on the local news mirrors mine. I purposely avoided it after catching the first 2-3 minutes and...
- Ben W.: This is a really fascinating technology that Disney has been using for a couple of years now in their...
- WGII: THe Whatafries are delicious and addicting. It's amazing how much they taste like the real thing!
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 26 June 26, 2007
One of my readers was in DC and spotted one of those R2-D2 mailboxes that I blogged about a while back. Anyone care to guess which reader this is?
When WifeGeeding and I were at Ruth’s Chris last week, I noticed one of these: Anti Splash was founded in Colton, Ca. in February of 2004 by founders Dimas Valadez and Phillip Valadez. Anti Splash is dedicated to producing and … Continue reading
Christians Watching Rated R Movies According to ChristiaNet Poll MEDIA ADVISORY, June 25 /Christian Newswire/ — ChristiaNet.com, the world’s largest Christian portal with twelve million monthly page loads, asked participants in a recent poll, “How often do you watch rated … Continue reading
For nearly four hours last Thursday night, Flight 5637, a 50-seat regional jet, was stuck on the ground by bad weather at Kennedy International Airport. The air-conditioning wasnâ€™t working, and no one seemed to have a clue about when the … Continue reading
One-eyed gator pulls golfer into pond A man who lost his ball in a golf course pond nearly lost a limb when a nearly 11-foot alligator latched on to his arm and pulled him in the water, authorities said. Bruce … Continue reading
This guy used the follow to figure it out: Area of a circle = pi*radiusÂ² Two 8â€³ pizzas = 2*pi*(4)Â² = 32*pi square inches One 12â€³ pizza = pi*(6)Â² = 36*pi square inches In short, you are better off with … Continue reading
That the original groundbreaking ceremony for the Pentagon was September 11, 1941 on a place called Hell’s Bottom. Source Or that . . . In spite of the buildingâ€™s tremendous size, it takes only seven minutes to walk between any … Continue reading
Yup, this must have taken a lot of hours to make.Â With that said, I really like the way the editor ended it. View the entire list here.