- Guest: No worries. I hope that you get some well deserved rest this weekend.
- Geeding: Those are some great observations that have been in front of me the whole time but never really realized it....
- Geeding: You win the comment of the week award. I needed this laugh.
- Bryan: I think that's my problem with all of the current crop of regular Daily Show correspondents – they...
- John Mackovic: The constitution of 1824 didn't prohibit slavery, it was just a national law that was added...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 June 25, 2007
Perry recently shared about his life as governor of Texas in an interview with ChristiaNet.com’s president and CEO, Bill Cooper. Politically conservative, privately prayerful, and openly proud of his family, Perry has much to share about how being in the … Continue reading
Ryan Fitzgerald, 20, of Southbridge, Mass., posted his number on the popular Web site back in April in order to connect with lonely people who needed someone to talk to. He got thousands of calls from strangers around the world, … Continue reading
I posted this guy’s picture before. He killed a security guard andÂ escaped, lead police on a high speed chase to an Arby’s,Â and wasÂ later recaptured. Seriously, if you looked like this, is there any way for you to escape without being … Continue reading
Everyone can thank Doug for the motivation. Oh, the good ol’ days. The results for the old poll are after the jump:
Source and full size pic
There . . . aren’t you just a tad bit happier now?
Â And yes, the glasses stayed on the whole time.Â But I refuse to wear an earring.
It’s prom season and JMA Armstrong graduate MacKenzie Steeves and his date Cally Hardy arrived at their prom last night in the bucket of a front-end loader. The 64 JMA graduates made their entrances in everything from limos and a … Continue reading
Number of Americans who believe Saddam-9/11 tie rises to 41 percent A new Newsweek poll out this weekend exposed “gaps” in America’s knowledge of history and current events. Perhaps most alarmingly, 41% of Americans answered ‘Yes’ to the question “Do … Continue reading
Jaw arthritis for hot-dog champ Takeru ‘Tsunami’ said he can only open his mouth to make a gap the size of a fingertip after being diagnosed with jaw arthritis. In an entry on his blog entitled Occupational Hazard, Kobayashi said: … Continue reading