- RPM: Don’t get me wrong, Bryan. I like Norm. I think he’s a walking treasure of a sports guy. He just...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 June 25, 2007
Perry recently shared about his life as governor of Texas in an interview with ChristiaNet.com’s president and CEO, Bill Cooper. Politically conservative, privately prayerful, and openly proud of his family, Perry has much to share about how being in the … Continue reading
Ryan Fitzgerald, 20, of Southbridge, Mass., posted his number on the popular Web site back in April in order to connect with lonely people who needed someone to talk to. He got thousands of calls from strangers around the world, … Continue reading
I posted this guy’s picture before. He killed a security guard andÂ escaped, lead police on a high speed chase to an Arby’s,Â and wasÂ later recaptured. Seriously, if you looked like this, is there any way for you to escape without being … Continue reading
Everyone can thank Doug for the motivation. Oh, the good ol’ days. The results for the old poll are after the jump:
Source and full size pic
There . . . aren’t you just a tad bit happier now?
Â And yes, the glasses stayed on the whole time.Â But I refuse to wear an earring.
It’s prom season and JMA Armstrong graduate MacKenzie Steeves and his date Cally Hardy arrived at their prom last night in the bucket of a front-end loader. The 64 JMA graduates made their entrances in everything from limos and a … Continue reading
Number of Americans who believe Saddam-9/11 tie rises to 41 percent A new Newsweek poll out this weekend exposed “gaps” in America’s knowledge of history and current events. Perhaps most alarmingly, 41% of Americans answered ‘Yes’ to the question “Do … Continue reading
Jaw arthritis for hot-dog champ Takeru ‘Tsunami’ said he can only open his mouth to make a gap the size of a fingertip after being diagnosed with jaw arthritis. In an entry on his blog entitled Occupational Hazard, Kobayashi said: … Continue reading