- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
- John Mackovic: Kobe may be right, but his ego and $25 million salary is really hurting the team. If he wanted to win,...
- John Mackovic: Stupid tariffs on imported sugar costing jobs and giving us inferior, corn syrup-sweetened soda.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 June 21, 2007
Download any MP3 from MySpace. Link
AUSTIN, Texas – Police on Wednesday were pleading for witnesses to help them track down members of an angry mob that beat a man to death after the car he was riding in apparently struck and injured a child. Investigators … Continue reading
Source and much larger picture.
This would be his campaign promises.Â It’s not a joke, it’s an actual article he wrote a couple of weeks ago. Some Examples: Require members of Congress to work out on the Total Gym 15 minutes each day â€“ or … Continue reading
SANTIAGO (Reuters) – A lake in southern Chile has mysteriously disappeared, prompting speculation the ground has simply opened up and swallowed it whole. The lake was situated in the Magallanes region in Patagonia and was fed by water, mostly from … Continue reading
FianceGeeding became WifeGeeding. I took this picture of her and OtherDogGeeding last night, I thought it was a cute pic.