- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 June 21, 2007
I remember my father telling me that if I ever got a chance to eat at a Ruth’s Chris Steak House that was something that I really needed to take advantage of.Â Well, since today was our anniversary, I thought … Continue reading
Q: What is numbr? A: numbr is an auto-expiring, FREE anonymous phone number that forwards incoming call toÂ your home or mobile phone. Callers do not see your home or mobile numbers. Link
The American strategy in Iraq requires the population’s trust. And few things underscore the work left to be done in that arena like a persistent rumor that, say, Americans peek through women’s clothing with X-ray sunglasses or that U.S. troops … Continue reading
The fly catcher is an electronic fly-swatting device based on the idea of the Venus fly trap. The Fly Catcher is not just a talking point, it actually catches flies. Each unit comes with a packet of non-toxic bait (more … Continue reading
Check out the videos here.
Most countries seem to have finally whipped inflationâ€”at least for now. But not everyone is celebrating the worldâ€™s impressive economic stability. In todayâ€™s List, FP takes a hard look at the soft currencies of some of the most unstable economies … Continue reading
Source and larger pic
Every dieters dream tape measure â€“ stretches to match your optimism. Make sure your waist never measures more than 26 inches, no matter how much you eat! Magic Tape Measure which stretches to match your optimism! Make sure your waist … Continue reading
Amal Nassif believed 17-year-old Francesca Zackey when she said the Virgin Mary would appear if Nassif gazed into the sun. Now 37-year-old Nassif, a devout Catholic, may be blind for life. She went to Zackey – the Benoni girl who … Continue reading