- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
- Geeding: Two southerners named Clinton and Gore found success in the not all that distant past. I get what you are...
- DF of LL: I should have added, pitchers will hate the new ball because gripping the seams is an important part of...
- DF of LL: Buddy, I had the same thought. Fastballs won't move as much and any breaking pitch will have their...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 June 20, 2007
Advertisements for long-forgotten businesses can still be found in NYC. Some ads last over fifty years longer than the products they advertised did! They’re especially plentiful in the older sections of the city, though they can be found anywhere. This … Continue reading
DUTCH doctors treating a woman for a badly inflamed colon were stunned to discover that the cause was a tropical parasitic worm that had probably infected her at least 27 years earlier. Full Article
The European Space Agency (ESA) on Tuesday called for applications for one of the most demanding human experiments in space history: a simulated trip to Mars in which six “astronauts” will spend 17 months in an isolation tank on Earth. … Continue reading
I know stealing is wrong, but so is humilating a person as the Marshalltown police and court system have done to this woman! Even the police spokesperson could not keep his professionalism during his 5 minutes of fame, which is … Continue reading
Nothing is better for battling life’s disappointments than extra stength, fast acting, DENIAL. Used for centuries to help cope with almost any ailment, Denial is now available in a safe chewable form made of 100% pure placebo (candy pills) –the … Continue reading
An unnamed buyer at the Paris air show has placed an order for an Airbus A380 superjumbo to use as a private jet
Airbus said the individual, “not from Europe or the US”, would use the plane for “personal use for him and his entourage”, AFP news agency reported. The double-decker, which is thought to have cost $300m (Â£150m), has 900 sq m … Continue reading
PhotoRec is file data recovery software designed to recover lost files including video, documents and archives from Hard Disks and CDRom and lost pictures from digital camera memory. TestDisk is a powerful free data recovery software! It was primarily designed … Continue reading
W – TumblerÂ Barack Obama – Renegade Hillary Rodham Clinton – Evergreen Jimmy Carter – Deacon George H.W. Bush – Timberwolf Barbara Bush – Snowbank Ronald Reagan – Rawhide Dwight Eisenhower – Scorecard/Providence JFK – Lancer or Dazzle Jackie Kennedy … Continue reading