- Rex Kramer: Coffee as a sign of aging, I would say more of a sign of taste. And who doesn't remember Jolt Cola...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 June 20, 2007
WifeGeeding was eating dinner with some friends last night when one of them shared a story about her sister who teaches at St Something-or-Another in Plano, Texas. It turns out that each classroom has a webcam that parents can log … Continue reading
As some of you know, I teach a couple of finance courses at a local university.Â Every person except one girl in tonight’s class was black; however, we discovered that she is down with the swirl, that is, her husband … Continue reading
A security guard at Walter Reed Army Medical Center opened fire at another guard Wednesday outside a busy entrance to the hospital, police said. No one was injured.The guards had been arguing at about 8:30 a.m. when one of them … Continue reading
BERLIN – The four clocks behind the reception desk of Berlin’s new budget hotel Ostel show the hour in Moscow, Berlin, Havana, and Beijing. Time, however, appears to have stopped here sometime before 1989, when communism was still entrenched in … Continue reading
TOKYO – Japan has changed the name of the Pacific island of Iwo Jima, site of the famous World War II battle, to its original name of Iwo To after residents there were prodded into action by two recent Clint … Continue reading
AÂ man who lost his wallet 43 years ago has gotten it back, with his old charge cards, dusty photographs and birth certificate still inside. Construction workers renovating a movie theater discovered Epigmenio Sanchez’s billfold on Friday jammed between the metal … Continue reading
Sewage flows down aisles of trans-Atlantic flight UNIVERSITY PLACE, Wash.â€“ Passengers on a Continental Airlines flight had to hold their noses for hours as sewage overflowed from toilets while they were high over the Atlantic. “To be blatantly honest, I … Continue reading
Trulia Hindsight is an animated map of homes in the United States from Trulia. The animations use the year the properties were built to show the growth of streets, neighborhoods and cities over time.
One of my readers left an informative comment on yesterday’s post: AT&T quietly offers $10 DSL plan. He talks about his frustration with customer service, being routed to India, and other ‘entertaining’ stuff. One man’s pain is another man’s entertainment. … Continue reading