- rushessay: The details about the 100 great on liners as you write about their different things here those who are...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 June 19, 2007
Love or hate her.Â Vote or dont’ vote for her – but I think this video is pretty funny especially if you watched the Sopranos ending. WASHINGTON (CNN) â€” Itâ€™s not everyday the Clintons would want to be compared to … Continue reading
Don’t click here.
This White House link will show you all the college championshipÂ teams W posed with yesterday. Even though it’s a great accomplishment for these folks and quite an honor to visit the WhiteÂ andÂ blah blah blah .Â .Â . I would rather … Continue reading
These are baby names currently being given to newborns in North America. These are some of the newest names on the planet! Many new parents are choosing alternative, unique and uncommon names for their children. From our research, we believe … Continue reading
We combed through ConsumerAffairs.Com’s database of more than 215,000 complaints to find the ten recent-vintage models that consistently bedevil their owners with one or more serious shortcomings. Admittedly, this isn’t a scientific sample but behind every complaint we receive is … Continue reading
VATICAN CITY (Reuters) — Thou shall not drive under the influence of alcohol. Thou shall respect speed limits. Thou shall not consider a car an object of personal glorification or use it as a place of sin. The Vatican took … Continue reading
Will You Say Yes lets you check who wants to date you, who wants to marry you and lets you tell your partner if you are ready for them to pop the question.
The most misused SSN of all time was (078-05-1120). In 1938, wallet manufacturer the E. H. Ferree company in Lockport, New York decided to promote its product by showing how a Social Security card would fit into its wallets. A … Continue reading