- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 June 18, 2007
This hilarious 30-minute homage to the “Star Wars” universe was produced with the help of George Lucas himself! The voice cast also includes Conan O’Brien, Seth MacFarlane and Hulk Hogan. Link
The e-mail says they are taken from actual high school essays and collected by English teachers across the country for their own amusement. Some of these kids may have bright futures as humor writers. What do you think? Â She had … Continue reading
Well, one woman did – and a cop didn’t – and now she has forced the city to fork over a $29,000 legal set tlement for ille gally busting her when she law fully bared her bosom and went for … Continue reading
Boy meets girl, boy proposes to girl, girl says no, boy hires a thug to blind girl with lye, boy goes to jail, boy proposes again, girl says YES, and they are married for 33 years!
Washington Post Article
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS INFORMATION SYSTEM MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
From the Donklephant: On the eve of the 2000 election, George W Bush clearly articulated why we should vote for him, and why he should be our president: â€œResponsible leadership sets a tone of civility and bipartisanship that gets things … Continue reading
Before After After After Link
All 2 hours 3 minutes and 58 seconds of it. Watch it here.