- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2007
But watching drunk chicks dance at this wedding is cracking me up. And if you are wondering, WifeGeeding is one of them.
I really don’t like the taste of beer. I wasn’t missing out on anything.
I just had my first beer, a Rolling Rock.
I was informed by the bride that I will be video taping the ceremony and reception, and I’m not familiar with the camera. Cue Bowie’s Under Pressure.
This place is called The Swinging D Ranch. Here is the reception hall.