- df of ll: I mean….Jordan, not Syria. No wonder I made a D.
- df of ll: RE: Eye of the Needle When I was taking religion at Baylor, my professor said that passage in the Bible was...
- Mike Honcho: Great link to Ben Corey's post. thanks!
- Michael Willoughby: I'm guessing the beach scene at the 45 second mark was his contribution.
- Ben W.: Great first step, and certainly better than nothing.. But I have to agree with John – not only does it...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2007
But watching drunk chicks dance at this wedding is cracking me up. And if you are wondering, WifeGeeding is one of them.
I really don’t like the taste of beer. I wasn’t missing out on anything.
I just had my first beer, a Rolling Rock.
I was informed by the bride that I will be video taping the ceremony and reception, and I’m not familiar with the camera. Cue Bowie’s Under Pressure.
This place is called The Swinging D Ranch. Here is the reception hall.