- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2007
But watching drunk chicks dance at this wedding is cracking me up. And if you are wondering, WifeGeeding is one of them.
I really don’t like the taste of beer. I wasn’t missing out on anything.
I just had my first beer, a Rolling Rock.
I was informed by the bride that I will be video taping the ceremony and reception, and I’m not familiar with the camera. Cue Bowie’s Under Pressure.
This place is called The Swinging D Ranch. Here is the reception hall.