- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2007
But watching drunk chicks dance at this wedding is cracking me up. And if you are wondering, WifeGeeding is one of them.
I really don’t like the taste of beer. I wasn’t missing out on anything.
I just had my first beer, a Rolling Rock.
I was informed by the bride that I will be video taping the ceremony and reception, and I’m not familiar with the camera. Cue Bowie’s Under Pressure.
This place is called The Swinging D Ranch. Here is the reception hall.