- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2007
But watching drunk chicks dance at this wedding is cracking me up. And if you are wondering, WifeGeeding is one of them.
I really don’t like the taste of beer. I wasn’t missing out on anything.
I just had my first beer, a Rolling Rock.
I was informed by the bride that I will be video taping the ceremony and reception, and I’m not familiar with the camera. Cue Bowie’s Under Pressure.
This place is called The Swinging D Ranch. Here is the reception hall.