- WGII: Newy at NBC5 honored him as well by starting their sportscast at 10 with a brief statement and then Max's...
- Ben W.: Check out the different sections of the website. It's satire/parody/comedy. Although, thanks to...
- RPM: I take back my earliercriticism of Ken Burns' handling of Eleanor. He simply echoed the way it was treated...
- Alex: That woman on naked and afraid was just plain stupid. All desert animals seek shelter form the sun during the...
- Art Vandalay: The Roosevelts: TR's daughter, Alice, also berated FDR for never overcoming his disability of...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 15 June 15, 2007
The History section on the Whataburger entry has been updated. I’m glad I helped to contribute a little bit in the war against terrorism by pointing out the mistake.
1. Duck brand duct tape Stuck-at-Prom Contest Shopping for a prom outfit can be tough and students want to ensure no one else has the same dress. If a student wears the latest fashion in duct tape, he or she … Continue reading
Thanks to Heather for letting me know that Bono is part of the Ruth Graham slideshow on BillyGraham.org.
Â Frenchman Marc Gicquel is dragged away by a doctor after he received a serve, travelling at 208 kilometres per hour, in the testicles during the fourth day of the Halle ATP tennis tournament, 14 June 2007 at the Gerry-Weber-Stadion … Continue reading
The conflict between a college education and the faith that students bring to campus (secular campuses at least) is well accepted. The more you pursue a higher education, the more likely you are to abandon your faith â€” at least … Continue reading
One of my Honk Kong readers had this posted on his blog. I also found this part of his post interesting: When The Passion opened in theaters (in Malaysia), the government only allowed it to be viewed by Christians. Tickets … Continue reading
I sadly admit I know nothing about the importance of what is going on in Gaza right now, but it’s been the lead news story for a while now.
He blogged about here.
The first paragraph on the Whataburger Wikipedia page states that the first restaurant opened in Corpus Christi, Texas. However, the first paragraph under ‘History’ states the first Whataburger restaurant opened in Nashville, Tennessee. If I was a betting man, I … Continue reading