- Triple Fake: Looks like Charlotte has been really working the guns. I'd like to see an arm wrestling competition...
- John Mackovic: Pretty sweet T-ball field, but it doesn't look like the left field wall is closer than center...
- RPM: BoN Field is very cool. Boy Geeding is very lucky. I hate that Larry Mowry left, but CBS11 has gone pennypincher...
- Triple Fake: *Bard's
- Triple Fake: The Bar's Wheel of Misfortune & Woe is misleading. Those labels merely explain why the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 June 15, 2007
The History section on the Whataburger entry has been updated. I’m glad I helped to contribute a little bit in the war against terrorism by pointing out the mistake.
1. Duck brand duct tape Stuck-at-Prom Contest Shopping for a prom outfit can be tough and students want to ensure no one else has the same dress. If a student wears the latest fashion in duct tape, he or she … Continue reading
Thanks to Heather for letting me know that Bono is part of the Ruth Graham slideshow on BillyGraham.org.
Â Frenchman Marc Gicquel is dragged away by a doctor after he received a serve, travelling at 208 kilometres per hour, in the testicles during the fourth day of the Halle ATP tennis tournament, 14 June 2007 at the Gerry-Weber-Stadion … Continue reading
The conflict between a college education and the faith that students bring to campus (secular campuses at least) is well accepted. The more you pursue a higher education, the more likely you are to abandon your faith â€” at least … Continue reading
One of my Honk Kong readers had this posted on his blog. I also found this part of his post interesting: When The Passion opened in theaters (in Malaysia), the government only allowed it to be viewed by Christians. Tickets … Continue reading
I sadly admit I know nothing about the importance of what is going on in Gaza right now, but it’s been the lead news story for a while now.
He blogged about here.
The first paragraph on the Whataburger Wikipedia page states that the first restaurant opened in Corpus Christi, Texas. However, the first paragraph under ‘History’ states the first Whataburger restaurant opened in Nashville, Tennessee. If I was a betting man, I … Continue reading