- Alec666: Steve Harvey is a jerk. If Asian men hate him, you can just add them to all the Colombians that hate him...
- DF of LL: RE: NFL Trivia The only NFL team associated with New York that actually play their games in New York are...
- Geeding: I don’t recall him going into the bar, I think you’re correct.
- John Mackovic: In the final version of the movie, Chewie didn't go into the bar, did he?
- John Mackovic: – If you have Directv, you need to have an antenna for backup. – About that sports trivia...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 June 13, 2007
NEW YORK â€“ Inmates at the federal prison camp in Otisville, N.Y., were stunned by what they saw at the chapel library on Memorial Day â€“ hundreds of books had disappeared from the shelves. The removal of books is occurring … Continue reading
The other day I made a post about fine bottled waters of the world.Â Â One person commented by posting a link to an image of an African boy getting water from a well, which reminded me of a program my … Continue reading
1. Place the wool item in a sink full of warm water. 2. Soak for 10 minutes. 3. Remove the item and squeeze out excess water. 4. Let dry on a towel. 5. Carefully stretch and pull the item back … Continue reading
This photo released by the New Bedford Whaling Museum shows the tip of the bomb lance fragment, patented in 1879, that was removed from the neck of a bowhead whale captured at Barrow, Alaska, in May 2007. Link
Can you open an airliner emergency door while the plane is in mid-air? Here’s your answer.
Apple and Microsoft have always disagreed in how to display fonts on computer displays. Today, both companies are using sub-pixel rendering to coax sharper-looking fonts out of typical low resolution screens. Where they differ is in philosophy. Apple generally believes … Continue reading
Sin eaters and the custom of sin eating seem to come from Wales. Early descriptions of the ritual all mention the bread eaten over the corpse, as well as the payment of sixpence to the person assuming the sins of … Continue reading
This site was developed to bring the world this most fashionable wearable art. Unlike anything you have seen before, the original GlowFurâ„¢ apparel is setting a new standard of wearable art. Link Am I the only one that can imagine … Continue reading
SWISS ARMYâ„¢ Greeting Cards are the social-stationery equivalent of the famous all-in-one knife. They are always useful to have around. Each SWISS ARMYâ„¢ Card covers the 36 most important holidays and personal celebrations in one efficient, ecological and entertaining design. … Continue reading
This detailed map will show you where the Mars Rover has been rovering. Link
Traffic has become increasingly congested and tempers flare as slower drivers occupy what has been historically referred to as the â€œfast laneâ€. Itâ€™s time to get that Left Lane back! It is our considered opinion that not only will traffic … Continue reading
The Los Angeles Police Department on Tuesday announced plans to pursue improvements to the city’s 911 system, saying callers in the future will be able to use text messages, photos and even video from cellphones to seek emergency assistance. Full … Continue reading