- Geeding: Funny thing, I forgot I referenced Kevin Love and when you stated “Love isn’t that great”...
- John Mackovic: – Love isn't that great and the Eastern Conference sucks. – Ethically speaking, why...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for sharing. I have a few friends who have attended the Village Church. Curious to hear from...
- Ben W.: I guess what I don't understand is the church's bullheadedness about not only continuing to press...
- Bryan: That's a fascinating read and I would love to go back and read some of the other pieces linked within and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 June 11, 2007
If you live in the Dallas – Fort Worth area you will notice WFAA’s mega promotion of weatherman Pete Delkus.Â He on posters in the mall, billboards, and his commercials are actually pretty entertaining.Â I was trying to find a … Continue reading
Welcome to the U2charist Information PageÂ Looking for a way to engage your congregation in the MDG’s and in new forms of worship? You’ve come to the right place. Perhaps you’ve heard about them on the news or by word … Continue reading
Deep Fried Pizza
The following is a nonscientific investigation into the relationship of Sweet Tea availability andÂ the separation of northern and southern cultures in the United States.Â An interesting phenomenon exists somewhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia.Â The northern and urban areas … Continue reading
When the new Gilbert library opens next month, it will be the first public library in the nation whose entire collection will be categorized without the Dewey Decimal Classification System, Maricopa County librarians say. Instead, tens of thousands of books … Continue reading
Declared dead by doctors, then rescued from the mortuary, Freddie Maguire has made such a strong recovery that he has been nicknamed Jesus Christ. Mr Maguire, 47, from Dublinâ€™s north inner city, was pronounced dead by doctors at the Mater … Continue reading
Born minutes apart and with almost identical looks, there seems little to set Lauren and Hannah Bernaba apart from any other pair of newborn twins. But the girls are the world’s first twins to be born on the same day … Continue reading
I automatically thought of Mr Eko from Lost while reading this. Also, does this mean that W is a re-gifter? DALLAS – Roosevelt Wilkerson works alone in a cluttered one-room apartment atop an East Dallas laundry room. The surroundings may … Continue reading