- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 June 8, 2007
Try a Bacon Candy Bar.
I just bought one of my favorite comedies of all time . . . The Naked Gun 2 1/2 – in W I D E S C R E E N.Â That’s right, the way it was intended to be … Continue reading
Then you may want to check out Potato Days in Barnesville, Minnesota. Debuting in 1999, Mashed Potato Wrestling is back for another fun-filled year on Friday evening beginning at 5:00 p.m. in the Assumption Church parking lot on North Front … Continue reading
Here’s your chance.
PARCHMAN, Miss. (BP)–At Mississippi’s Parchman Penitentiary, 17 inmates and their families gathered in the prison’s visitation building to celebrate a first in the state’s prison system’s history -â€“ a seminary graduation ceremony. Those 16 inmates made up the first graduating … Continue reading
Cops raid wrong place, kick man in groin ANNAPOLIS, Md. – Annapolis police raided the wrong apartment Wednesday night, using flash grenades and kicking a resident in the groin before they realized their mistake, police and the family said. Article
Space.com has a feature called 20 Years of Rare Space Shuttle Images. I didn’t think the pictures were that interesting, but I thought this one was pretty cool.