- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 June 7, 2007
This site actually has the 911 calls.Â It’s amazing this guy came out of this A.O.K. I think my friend Bone would appreciate that the guy is wearing a Dr Pepper shirt.
And to think I mentioned this song in a post not too long ago.
The Ron Paul Phenomenon?
A drink that could be one of many. Anything: Cola, Cola with Lemon, Apple, Fizz Up, Cloudy Lemon, Root Beer Whatever: Ice Lemon Tea, Peach Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, White Grape Tea, Apple Tea, Chrysanthemum Tea. Navigating the website makes … Continue reading
The border between Texas and Arkansas runs along the yellow center line of State Line Avenue in Texarkana. For reasons of civic unity (and since Texarkana is the Incredible Two-Headed Transplant of town names), the city’s Federal Building/Courthouse/Post Office was … Continue reading
If you don’t feel my pain, maybe this WSJ article will enlighten you.
Man in wheelchair caught in truck’s grille PAW PAW, Mich. â€” A man was taken on a wild ride when his wheelchair became lodged in the grille of a semitrailer and was accidentally pushed down a highway for four miles … Continue reading
Too bad only about 3 people get this joke.
If you’ve ever found yourself trying to fish your mobile out of the toilet, you’re not alone. A staggering 855,000 handsets are flushed away every year in the UK – that’s roughly Â£342 million we’re ‘loo’sing. Research by SimplySwitch, the … Continue reading