- Ben W.: Is that Ron Solo or Han Burgandy? I love Stephen King, and I really enjoyed the book that miniseries will be...
- sara: That I35 pic is up on billboards here in SA. I35 has been under construction since the beginning of time, and...
- WGII: Newy at NBC5 honored him as well by starting their sportscast at 10 with a brief statement and then Max's...
- Ben W.: Check out the different sections of the website. It's satire/parody/comedy. Although, thanks to...
- RPM: I take back my earliercriticism of Ken Burns' handling of Eleanor. He simply echoed the way it was treated...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 07 June 7, 2007
This site actually has the 911 calls.Â It’s amazing this guy came out of this A.O.K. I think my friend Bone would appreciate that the guy is wearing a Dr Pepper shirt.
And to think I mentioned this song in a post not too long ago.
The Ron Paul Phenomenon?
A drink that could be one of many. Anything: Cola, Cola with Lemon, Apple, Fizz Up, Cloudy Lemon, Root Beer Whatever: Ice Lemon Tea, Peach Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, White Grape Tea, Apple Tea, Chrysanthemum Tea. Navigating the website makes … Continue reading
The border between Texas and Arkansas runs along the yellow center line of State Line Avenue in Texarkana. For reasons of civic unity (and since Texarkana is the Incredible Two-Headed Transplant of town names), the city’s Federal Building/Courthouse/Post Office was … Continue reading
If you don’t feel my pain, maybe this WSJ article will enlighten you.
Man in wheelchair caught in truck’s grille PAW PAW, Mich. â€” A man was taken on a wild ride when his wheelchair became lodged in the grille of a semitrailer and was accidentally pushed down a highway for four miles … Continue reading
Too bad only about 3 people get this joke.
If you’ve ever found yourself trying to fish your mobile out of the toilet, you’re not alone. A staggering 855,000 handsets are flushed away every year in the UK – that’s roughly Â£342 million we’re ‘loo’sing. Research by SimplySwitch, the … Continue reading