- DF of LL: RE: NFL Trivia The only NFL team associated with New York that actually play their games in New York are...
- Geeding: I don’t recall him going into the bar, I think you’re correct.
- John Mackovic: In the final version of the movie, Chewie didn't go into the bar, did he?
- John Mackovic: – If you have Directv, you need to have an antenna for backup. – About that sports trivia...
- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 June 1, 2007
One would think that a mulit-millionaire with numerous endorsements wouldn’t have an above-ground swimming pool.Â Rumor hasÂ it those building were painted black to help hide the dog fighting that occurred at night. Source
Turns out it was a Texan driving the rig.Â Finally, people of the world have a Texan they can laugh at. It was just six inches. That was what made the difference at 4:40 a.m. yesterday as Gilberto Cantu, a … Continue reading
Swim At Your Own Risk is your daily dose of all things sharkyâ€¦ oh, and weâ€™ll also try to fill you in on any other aquatic antics we stumble upon.
Endangered, hunted, smuggled and now abandoned, 5,000 of the world’s rarest animals have been found drifting in a deserted boat near the coast of China. The pangolins, Asian giant turtles and lizards were crushed inside crates on a rickety wooden … Continue reading
Stolen from Liberally Lean.
Mom, 20, giving birth to third set of twins Link
Everything you wanted to know about Kirk Cameron and his faith. Link Right now the Growing Pains song is in my head: Show me that smile again. (Show me that smile) Donâ€™t waste another minute on your cryinâ€™. We’re nowhere … Continue reading