- jim: great points on article. thanks
- Melissa: I would hate to see you go…but get why you would…I would miss you and all the geeding family!...
- Ricardo Perry: Mr. Geeding, I agree with the others and reiterate you do what is right for you. I for one will miss...
- RPM: Here I thought I was your unique viewer. Now I find out you have 377 others? I'm crushed.
- Geeding: The numbers don't add up because left out a subsection labeled "Low Confidence Regions" which...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 June 1, 2007
One would think that a mulit-millionaire with numerous endorsements wouldn’t have an above-ground swimming pool.Â Rumor hasÂ it those building were painted black to help hide the dog fighting that occurred at night. Source
Turns out it was a Texan driving the rig.Â Finally, people of the world have a Texan they can laugh at. It was just six inches. That was what made the difference at 4:40 a.m. yesterday as Gilberto Cantu, a … Continue reading
Swim At Your Own Risk is your daily dose of all things sharkyâ€¦ oh, and weâ€™ll also try to fill you in on any other aquatic antics we stumble upon.
Endangered, hunted, smuggled and now abandoned, 5,000 of the world’s rarest animals have been found drifting in a deserted boat near the coast of China. The pangolins, Asian giant turtles and lizards were crushed inside crates on a rickety wooden … Continue reading
Stolen from Liberally Lean.
Mom, 20, giving birth to third set of twins Link
Everything you wanted to know about Kirk Cameron and his faith. Link Right now the Growing Pains song is in my head: Show me that smile again. (Show me that smile) Donâ€™t waste another minute on your cryinâ€™. We’re nowhere … Continue reading