- John Mackovic: So the secret to finding employees that are wiling to be treated like crap is to find candidates that...
- Triple Fake: reminded me of that scene from Koyaanisqatsi, and the awesome Philip Glass soundtrack! But it appeared...
- Triple Fake: I thought this was already known. Without watching it, I assumed it's because of the way their wing...
- KC1: A few months ago we had to replace both of our hot water heaters and the dishwasher…..all in one month....
- Bryan: I used to work in that courthouse and I remember this "alleged" crab infestation. Funny stuff!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 June 1, 2007
One would think that a mulit-millionaire with numerous endorsements wouldn’t have an above-ground swimming pool.Â Rumor hasÂ it those building were painted black to help hide the dog fighting that occurred at night. Source
Turns out it was a Texan driving the rig.Â Finally, people of the world have a Texan they can laugh at. It was just six inches. That was what made the difference at 4:40 a.m. yesterday as Gilberto Cantu, a … Continue reading
Swim At Your Own Risk is your daily dose of all things sharkyâ€¦ oh, and weâ€™ll also try to fill you in on any other aquatic antics we stumble upon.
Endangered, hunted, smuggled and now abandoned, 5,000 of the world’s rarest animals have been found drifting in a deserted boat near the coast of China. The pangolins, Asian giant turtles and lizards were crushed inside crates on a rickety wooden … Continue reading
Stolen from Liberally Lean.
Mom, 20, giving birth to third set of twins Link
Everything you wanted to know about Kirk Cameron and his faith. Link Right now the Growing Pains song is in my head: Show me that smile again. (Show me that smile) Donâ€™t waste another minute on your cryinâ€™. We’re nowhere … Continue reading