Kindergarten kids in ritzy L.A. suburb Calabasas have been coming home to their parents and talking about the “weird man” who keeps coming to their class to sing “scary” songs on his guitar. The “weird” one turns out to be Bob Dylan, whose grandson (Jakob Dylan’s son) attends the school. He’s been singing to the kindergarten class just for fun, but the kiddies have no idea they’re being serenaded by a musical legend – to them, he’s just Weird Guitar Guy.
- Andy B: Best wishes for a quick and full recovery, Keith!
- Gracie: I’ll be thinking of you and hoping your surgery goes well. Best wishes!
- RPM: Dang, now you made ME smile. It’s a giggle loop.
- RPM: That looks more complicated than just doing it normally.
- Ben W.: It’s closer to a full Windsor than a half, but it’s not really that. Here’s a handy chart...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From