Kindergarten kids in ritzy L.A. suburb Calabasas have been coming home to their parents and talking about the “weird man” who keeps coming to their class to sing “scary” songs on his guitar. The “weird” one turns out to be Bob Dylan, whose grandson (Jakob Dylan’s son) attends the school. He’s been singing to the kindergarten class just for fun, but the kiddies have no idea they’re being serenaded by a musical legend – to them, he’s just Weird Guitar Guy.
- Geeding: I came close to posting it myself, but also worried about the same reactions. Most folks, before evening...
- Bryan: I would post the You Tube clip of his Trump comments last night to my Facebook page because they speak...
- sara: My dog would always run and get the ball, and bring it back, and stand a few feet away from me and keep it. We...
- LL research team: Real people I've worked with…. Dick Bugg Karen Greathead George Fuchs
- Geeding: I'm often amazed at how articulate and measured Bono can be, especially on the fly (no pun intended)....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From