Kindergarten kids in ritzy L.A. suburb Calabasas have been coming home to their parents and talking about the “weird man” who keeps coming to their class to sing “scary” songs on his guitar. The “weird” one turns out to be Bob Dylan, whose grandson (Jakob Dylan’s son) attends the school. He’s been singing to the kindergarten class just for fun, but the kiddies have no idea they’re being serenaded by a musical legend – to them, he’s just Weird Guitar Guy.
- Ben W.: “From the director of ‘Fast and Furious.'” Yep, I’m out.
- RPM: Is it too early to say I hate it? Because I hate it.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, that GIF was awesome!
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Who are these people? Is nothing sacred anymore?
- John Mackovic: At least the Island Hoppers helicopter has the right paint job and the new Magnum still carries a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From