- John Mackovic: So the secret to finding employees that are wiling to be treated like crap is to find candidates that...
- Triple Fake: reminded me of that scene from Koyaanisqatsi, and the awesome Philip Glass soundtrack! But it appeared...
- Triple Fake: I thought this was already known. Without watching it, I assumed it's because of the way their wing...
- KC1: A few months ago we had to replace both of our hot water heaters and the dishwasher…..all in one month....
- Bryan: I used to work in that courthouse and I remember this "alleged" crab infestation. Funny stuff!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: May 2007
Edwards had told Kerry he was going to share a story with him that he’d never told anyone elseâ€”that after his son Wade had been killed, he climbed onto the slab at the funeral home, laid there and hugged his … Continue reading
And I’m sure this letter is going to haunt him for the rest of his dating life.Â At least he tried to createÂ a ‘cool’ signature.Â Come on, all of us at one point or another practiced our potential famous autograph.
SEATTLE – A 27-year-old man described as one of the world’s most prolific spammers was arrested Wednesday, and federal authorities said computer users across the Web could notice a decrease in the amount of junk e-mail. Robert Alan Soloway is … Continue reading
Mother takes daughter to get a tan so she can look just like Lindsay Lohan, you know, the perfect role model for all young girls.Â At the botton of the screen is a news flash that Lindsay Lohan was just … Continue reading
One bacon recipe per day, everyday, forever. Link
The Global Peace Index is a ground-breaking milestone in the study of peace. It is the first time that an Index has been created that ranks the nations of the world by their peacefulness and identified some of the drivers … Continue reading
BODYBUILDERS seeking more impressive physiques are turning themselves into living versions of the cartoon character Popeye by injecting a form of synthetic oil into their muscles, writes Daniel Foggo. The substance, produced by various companies but known colloquially as synthol, … Continue reading