- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: May 2007
Edwards had told Kerry he was going to share a story with him that he’d never told anyone elseâ€”that after his son Wade had been killed, he climbed onto the slab at the funeral home, laid there and hugged his … Continue reading
And I’m sure this letter is going to haunt him for the rest of his dating life.Â At least he tried to createÂ a ‘cool’ signature.Â Come on, all of us at one point or another practiced our potential famous autograph.
SEATTLE – A 27-year-old man described as one of the world’s most prolific spammers was arrested Wednesday, and federal authorities said computer users across the Web could notice a decrease in the amount of junk e-mail. Robert Alan Soloway is … Continue reading
Mother takes daughter to get a tan so she can look just like Lindsay Lohan, you know, the perfect role model for all young girls.Â At the botton of the screen is a news flash that Lindsay Lohan was just … Continue reading
One bacon recipe per day, everyday, forever. Link
The Global Peace Index is a ground-breaking milestone in the study of peace. It is the first time that an Index has been created that ranks the nations of the world by their peacefulness and identified some of the drivers … Continue reading
BODYBUILDERS seeking more impressive physiques are turning themselves into living versions of the cartoon character Popeye by injecting a form of synthetic oil into their muscles, writes Daniel Foggo. The substance, produced by various companies but known colloquially as synthol, … Continue reading