- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
- John Mackovic: It annoys the hell out of me too.
- Andy: Many donut shops around here call pigs in a blanket "kolaches", but they are wrong, and it drives me...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 May 30, 2007
MOBILE, Ala. – A woman who helped rescue an injured cat on the roadside got a surprise when a veterinarian told her it was a wild and potentially dangerous bobcat. Liza Eldred, her teenage daughter and the girl’s friend found … Continue reading
The adventures of boy wizard Harry Potter can stay in Gwinnett County school libraries, despite a mother’s objections, a judge ruled Tuesday. Laura Mallory, who argued the popular fiction series is an attempt to indoctrinate children in witchcraft, said she … Continue reading
WeirdMeat.com documents experiences eating strange food, as I travel around the world. What is weird to one, is normal to another. I want to find out why. Includes articles, travel stories, photos. Mmmmm, pig brains.
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Michael Roberts has done more than study finance at historically black Benedict College. He’s played football for the college, joined a fraternity and proposed to his girlfriend. Pretty typical, except that Roberts is one of the few … Continue reading
This was included in an email from reader Jerry of Missouri.Â Need to be cheered up? Pep , Texas 79353 Smiley , Texas 78159 Paradise , Texas 76073 Rainbow , Texas 76077 Sweet Home , Texas 77987 Comfort , Texas … Continue reading
Now’s your chance to rank 25 of America’s hottest cities on their dining, shopping, culture, nightlife, people, and more. Link
These three were my favorite: 1. Even Koko the Gorilla loved him Most people have heard of Koko, the Stanford-educated gorilla who could speak about 1000 words in American Sign Language, and understand about 2000 in English. What most people … Continue reading
This pic is for you.