- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 May 29, 2007
So this alarm clock must be really really evil. Link
If so, this site might be helpful.
A woman who lost both legs and an arm as a child is poised to become a doctor for children. Kellie Lim, who became a triple amputee at age 8 because of bacterial meningitis, is to graduate from UCLA’s medical … Continue reading
The building materials were comprised of reinforced concrete made from 680,000 tons of sand dredged from the Potomac River and supported by 41,492 concrete pylons. The design saved enough steel to build one battleship during wartime. The structure filled 29 … Continue reading
Talking like Jedi Master Yoda is a fun and easy way to make a joke amongst your fellow Star Wars fans. His unique style of reversing the words in a sentence are easily recognized by fans around the world. Here’s … Continue reading
More pics here.
A small manufacturing plant in Tomball owes much of its success to a product nobody wants. The 60 or so employees at Graco Awards make Purple Hearts, among other medals, primarily for the U.S. government. Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan … Continue reading
Philanthropist and retired hedge-fund manager Robert W. Wilson said he is giving $22.5 million to the Archdiocese of New York to fund a scholarship program for needy inner-city students attending Roman Catholic schools. Wilson, 80, said in a phone interview … Continue reading
BOSTON, MA â€” The editors of the American HeritageÂ® dictionaries have compiled a list of 100 words they recommend every high school graduate should know. “The words we suggest,” says senior editor Steven Kleinedler, “are not meant to be exhaustive … Continue reading