- Bizarro Big Tex: Monorails & raccoons? What a great story twist! Certainly shows that can-do cromulent American...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Middle aged romance is the best romance. Just saying. To balance that statement, now insert Sonny...
- Kaleb: This may be one of the best father/son moments in sports. https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=vCk1UY5Afus
- John Mackovic: There’s also the similar example of former Dallas Maverick Delonte West, who was rumored to have...
- Bryan B.: Oh man, that Seattle lineup card is all kinds of awesome. 3 Hall of Famers and a host of high profile names...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 May 29, 2007
So this alarm clock must be really really evil. Link
If so, this site might be helpful.
A woman who lost both legs and an arm as a child is poised to become a doctor for children. Kellie Lim, who became a triple amputee at age 8 because of bacterial meningitis, is to graduate from UCLA’s medical … Continue reading
The building materials were comprised of reinforced concrete made from 680,000 tons of sand dredged from the Potomac River and supported by 41,492 concrete pylons. The design saved enough steel to build one battleship during wartime. The structure filled 29 … Continue reading
Talking like Jedi Master Yoda is a fun and easy way to make a joke amongst your fellow Star Wars fans. His unique style of reversing the words in a sentence are easily recognized by fans around the world. Here’s … Continue reading
More pics here.
A small manufacturing plant in Tomball owes much of its success to a product nobody wants. The 60 or so employees at Graco Awards make Purple Hearts, among other medals, primarily for the U.S. government. Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan … Continue reading
Philanthropist and retired hedge-fund manager Robert W. Wilson said he is giving $22.5 million to the Archdiocese of New York to fund a scholarship program for needy inner-city students attending Roman Catholic schools. Wilson, 80, said in a phone interview … Continue reading
BOSTON, MA â€” The editors of the American HeritageÂ® dictionaries have compiled a list of 100 words they recommend every high school graduate should know. “The words we suggest,” says senior editor Steven Kleinedler, “are not meant to be exhaustive … Continue reading