- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 May 29, 2007
Watch the video here.
For three days and three nights, these African migrants clung desperately on to life. Starving and exhausted, they were forced to grasp on to a passing tuna net after their own craft had sunk. The shocking image underlines the scale … Continue reading
Here’s part two if you are interested.
A toilet roll with 10 different puzzles/games imprinted onto it: 1. Sudoku 2. Memory trials word version 3. Strip talking 4. Memory Trials with numbers 5. Brain exercises 6. Count the colours 7. More math 8. Ladders 9. Mental arithmetic … Continue reading
CANADA MEXICO NIGERIA SAUDI ARABIA VENEZUELA ANGOLA IRAQ ALGERIA KUWAIT BRAZIL RUSSIA ECUADOR COLOMBIA LIBYA CONGO (BRAZZAVILLE) Source
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) — American men in their 30s are earning less than their father’s generation did, challenging a long-held belief that each generation will be better off than the one that preceded it, according to a new study published … Continue reading
CKE Restaurants sues Jack in the Box for commercials it says mislead customers into thinking ‘Angus’ beef is ‘anus’ beef
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) — CKE Restaurants Inc., parent of the Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s fast-food chains, sued rival Jack In the Box Inc. Friday over new television commercials it says mislead customers into confusing CKE’s Angus hamburgers with meat from … Continue reading
More pics here.
Saks Fifth Avenue says its new shoe department is so big that it’s getting its own ZIP code. The Manhattan store is revamping its shoe department, and when it moves from the fourth floor to an 8,500-square-foot space on the … Continue reading
The first “trailer” for the upcoming Star Wars-based animated TV series is now on StarWars.com Link I also learned that you can now make a Star Wars mash up video. Link
For those reading this wondering what it actually is, well, itâ€™s a sort of removable shelf you put in the downstairs cloakroom so you can read the paper or do the crossword on it whilst going about your business. Link
Buy some here.