- Geeding: Somewhat related and to a different extent, when WifeGeeding used to talk about not going back to work and...
- Larry: WOW! Someone on here said something good about Bridgeport. Wonders never cease.
- ALEC: I'll just move to New Jersey (no left turns allowed)
- John Mackovic: – Tens of thousands of dollars for a Baylor education and the guy ends up a carpenter?...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 May 25, 2007
Let ARE kids walk? Fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree I guess.Â It’s all about the TAKS test.Â Â If graduating seniors don’tÂ pass it,Â some schools don’t allow them to walk for graduation. Article
Mars Hill, a local Christian radio network, wonâ€™t accept paid advertising for an upcoming Christian crusade in Syracuse because a female pastor is participating. â€œWe canâ€™t comfortably promote women in the role of pastor,â€ said Wayne Taylor, the general manager. … Continue reading
Seven giant scratchcards have been put on billboards in Bolton and elsewhere in Greater Manchester to get the Bible message across. People are being asked to find the missing word from a headline featuring a biblical story in The Riddle … Continue reading
You can now rent a mobile scooter in Vegas for $40 a day – no health questions asked. Link
I don’t watch soccer, so I was not aware of this: During this yearâ€™s broadcasts of the premier European soccer club championship, TV viewers around the world have encountered a mysterious new number: the total distance, in meters, run by … Continue reading
That’s how it goes in the new all-you-can-eat seats way out in right field at Dodger Stadium, where fans wolf down as many Dodger Dogs, nachos, peanuts, popcorn and soda as their bellies allow for one price. Link
500 years of women in art morphing from one to another.
Someone is a big fan of the current vice president. www.ilovedickcheney.blogspot.com
Involved in some of the most notorious and fiery wrecks, these 18-wheel hulks of machinery dominate the roads, frightening drivers who donâ€™t want to be flattened. But law enforcement isnâ€™t ready to fit large trucks with a black hat. Police … Continue reading