- Anonymous: Liberally Lean must be a bad influence on you “Today is Wednesday!” Triple Fake Jason Garrett
- Suzi: Thanks. I think I heard it on the radio, actually, on Fresh Air. I could have memory conversion problems too,...
- Geeding: I think the conversion got ya. Weight: 2.23 kg (4.9 lb) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ St_Edward%27s_Crown
- Suzi: I have attended a church where projection isn’t used. It’s a small Episcopal church in Albany, CA.
- Suzi: I just read that the coronation crown weighs 21 lb. Yipes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 May 24, 2007
Fear and Love. A look at fear and love in the context of scripture.
A Cornish man attempting to break the world record for sleep deprivation says he is feeling fine, despite being awake for more than a week. Article
I get home, park in the back, and start to walk out the front door to check the mail and this is what I saw.Â The funny part is there isn’t a body of water nearby.
Only four of 41 Super Bowls — none since 1987 — had six-figure attendance, all at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Calif. The Super Bowl in 2011 could be the fifth. Source
MAY 24–In a recent raid on an al-Qaeda safe house in Iraq, U.S. military officials recovered an assortment of crude drawings depicting torture methods like “blowtorch to the skin” and “eye removal.” Along with the images, which you’ll find on … Continue reading
Click to enlarge.
Wu Xi Lin is seen weighing disinfected and preserved flies in this photo. Located in ZheJiang Province, Yu Yao city, China, he is also the owner of an environmentally friendly company which specializes in developing technologies for catching mosquitoes, flies … Continue reading
We need to make one thing perfectly clear up front: no where does scripture support the notion that it is sinful or even poor witness for a Christian boss to fire a subordinate. No where. God’s Word does not per … Continue reading
Talk about a test of faith. Eight Tibetan monks spent two days cross-legged on the floor at Union Station, leaning over to meticulously create an intricate design of colored sand as an expression of their Buddhist faith. They were more … Continue reading
The SecureTray Systemâ„¢ is designed to fulfill a need for a uniform, repeatable method of moving passengers more easily and quickly through airport security checkpoints. Through February 2007 over 22 millions travelers have experienced The SecureTray Systemâ„¢ difference. It increases … Continue reading