- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 22 May 22, 2007
It’s now (or nearly so) and it’s happening right here at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. The first exhibition of its kind, Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination, combines costumes and props from all six Star Wars … Continue reading
RoamEO is an exciting new product that enables dog owners to quickly and easily locate their pets. Using a GPS-enabled collar, RoamEO can pinpoint your dog’s location and show you where he’s heading. It’s that simple. Now each time you … Continue reading
Following up on the report by Pro Football Talk that an NFL assistant coach accidentally forwarded a pornographic e-mail to a recipients list that included every league general manager, their secretaries, and even the commissioner… Pro Football Talk now reveals … Continue reading
Everyone likes and needs to indulge in and experiment with a bit of hot food every now and then. The only drawback is the morning after! These special wet wipes will help to calm any areas under pressure… A great … Continue reading
DINERS are flocking to what could perhaps be termed the most exclusive restaurant in Italy – one located inside a top security prison, where the chefs and waiters are Mafiosi, robbers and murderers. Serenaded by Bruno, a pianist doing life … Continue reading
Twin brothers are fighting in court over the paternity of a child born by a woman both men had sex with on the same day. But DNA test doesn’t help…
Twin brothers Raymon and Richard Miller are the father and uncle to a 3-year-old little girl. The problem is, they don’t know which is which. Or who is who. The identical Missouri twins say they were unknowingly having sex with … Continue reading
This site is meant to be a haven for married couples who practice safe and consensual Christian Domestic Discipline, or for those who would like to learn more about it. What is Christian Domestic Discipline? A domestic discipline marriage is … Continue reading