- Susanne: I thought you'd made an error; I was only aware of Jeff Sessions – a Senator. Doesn't look...
- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 May 21, 2007
It’s the return of the ball that will make you say awwwwww.
Lion chases water buffalo. Water buffalo caught by lion and drug into water. Aligator or a croc appears. Then a whole herd of water buffalo shows up to drive away the lions. The clip is kinda long, but interesting, along … Continue reading
Find out the real scoop as BBQ MythBusters debunk the top myths about BBQ and grilling… Link And in case you don’t know the difference between BBQ’ing and grilling, read this.Â Although in my personal opinion, BBQ should involve the … Continue reading
I would have thought Seattle would have made this list.Â The 10 rainiest cities in the U.S. by amount of annual rainfall include: Mobile, Alabama–67 inches average annual rainfall; 59 average annual rainy days Pensacola, Florida–65 inches average annual rainfall; … Continue reading
In the emergency room at Martin Luther King Jr.-Harbor Hospital, Edith Isabel Rodriguez was seen as a complainer. “Thanks a lot, officers,” an emergency room nurse told Los Angeles County police who brought in Rodriguez early May 9 after finding … Continue reading
Probably a repost. Click here for the interactive map.
He is currently preparing another series of Clone Wars — the popular Star Wars animated series. In addition, Lucas will make two more live-action films set in everyone’s favorite galaxy far, far away. These films will likely be an hour … Continue reading
CHICAGO (Reuters) – Does your milk taste like wet cardboard? Blame the bright lights in your market’s dairy section. “Milk stored within a few inches of fluorescent light in translucent containers usually has a detectable oxidized flavor within two to … Continue reading
What is MorphThing? MorphThing morphs faces: give it two people and it’ll combine them, to create a new person with the facial features of both. And it’s totally free! Link This is a morph of Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie.