- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 May 21, 2007
It’s the return of the ball that will make you say awwwwww.
Lion chases water buffalo. Water buffalo caught by lion and drug into water. Aligator or a croc appears. Then a whole herd of water buffalo shows up to drive away the lions. The clip is kinda long, but interesting, along … Continue reading
Find out the real scoop as BBQ MythBusters debunk the top myths about BBQ and grilling… Link And in case you don’t know the difference between BBQ’ing and grilling, read this.Â Although in my personal opinion, BBQ should involve the … Continue reading
I would have thought Seattle would have made this list.Â The 10 rainiest cities in the U.S. by amount of annual rainfall include: Mobile, Alabama–67 inches average annual rainfall; 59 average annual rainy days Pensacola, Florida–65 inches average annual rainfall; … Continue reading
In the emergency room at Martin Luther King Jr.-Harbor Hospital, Edith Isabel Rodriguez was seen as a complainer. “Thanks a lot, officers,” an emergency room nurse told Los Angeles County police who brought in Rodriguez early May 9 after finding … Continue reading
Probably a repost. Click here for the interactive map.
He is currently preparing another series of Clone Wars — the popular Star Wars animated series. In addition, Lucas will make two more live-action films set in everyone’s favorite galaxy far, far away. These films will likely be an hour … Continue reading
CHICAGO (Reuters) – Does your milk taste like wet cardboard? Blame the bright lights in your market’s dairy section. “Milk stored within a few inches of fluorescent light in translucent containers usually has a detectable oxidized flavor within two to … Continue reading
What is MorphThing? MorphThing morphs faces: give it two people and it’ll combine them, to create a new person with the facial features of both. And it’s totally free! Link This is a morph of Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie.