- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
- b_caesar: Mind. Blown. Very impressive. Kimmel & Fallon better watch out.
- He Hate Me: I had forgotten, until I read your link, that there was a once serious effort to annex Cuba as a slave...
- Bully Pulpit: I think the idea is that oil is now so cheap that it might cost more to buy a physical, empty barrel...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 21 May 21, 2007
It’s the return of the ball that will make you say awwwwww.
Lion chases water buffalo. Water buffalo caught by lion and drug into water. Aligator or a croc appears. Then a whole herd of water buffalo shows up to drive away the lions. The clip is kinda long, but interesting, along … Continue reading
Find out the real scoop as BBQ MythBusters debunk the top myths about BBQ and grilling… Link And in case you don’t know the difference between BBQ’ing and grilling, read this.Â Although in my personal opinion, BBQ should involve the … Continue reading
I would have thought Seattle would have made this list.Â The 10 rainiest cities in the U.S. by amount of annual rainfall include: Mobile, Alabama–67 inches average annual rainfall; 59 average annual rainy days Pensacola, Florida–65 inches average annual rainfall; … Continue reading
In the emergency room at Martin Luther King Jr.-Harbor Hospital, Edith Isabel Rodriguez was seen as a complainer. “Thanks a lot, officers,” an emergency room nurse told Los Angeles County police who brought in Rodriguez early May 9 after finding … Continue reading
Probably a repost. Click here for the interactive map.
He is currently preparing another series of Clone Wars — the popular Star Wars animated series. In addition, Lucas will make two more live-action films set in everyone’s favorite galaxy far, far away. These films will likely be an hour … Continue reading
CHICAGO (Reuters) – Does your milk taste like wet cardboard? Blame the bright lights in your market’s dairy section. “Milk stored within a few inches of fluorescent light in translucent containers usually has a detectable oxidized flavor within two to … Continue reading
What is MorphThing? MorphThing morphs faces: give it two people and it’ll combine them, to create a new person with the facial features of both. And it’s totally free! Link This is a morph of Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie.