- WGII: Please don’t divorce me but I actually like Hard8 better than Meat You Anywhere and for Rudy’s to...
- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
- Seymore: Isn't that wall hazardous if you fall off the bike to the right?
- Ben W.: I was watching Twitter during Clinton's speech, and multiple people who could see the teleprompter feed...
- Ben W.: As the father of a 16-yr-old girl, I can confirm that weird $#*! happens in the car all the time. Though...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 May 20, 2007
If Jimmy Carter’s invitation to the futureÂ opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library will get ‘lost’ in the mail. Link
The New Baptist Covenant Celebration will begin on the evening of Jan. 30, 2008, with a keynote address by Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter. Under the theme ” Unity in Christ,” the three-day program will feature speakers and presenters who … Continue reading