- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 May 20, 2007
If Jimmy Carter’s invitation to the futureÂ opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library will get ‘lost’ in the mail. Link
The New Baptist Covenant Celebration will begin on the evening of Jan. 30, 2008, with a keynote address by Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter. Under the theme ” Unity in Christ,” the three-day program will feature speakers and presenters who … Continue reading