- Bryan: PTA fundraiser – My wife interned at a school in Coppell many moons ago that did a "write a...
- Bryan: You guys are making way too much sense for Internet discussion. I have always thought that punishment is the...
- Ben W.: Agreed 100% on Trump. "I'm willing to do that as a first step" – it seems like so many...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: AMEN, Ben. The Art of Compromise while still appeasing your base does seem lost. I hate that its a...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Such a great picture of a Classic Beauty. Mother Honcho was a big fan of old movies, so growing up I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 May 16, 2007
Source and larger pic
May 16, 2007 — GIANTS defensive end Michael Strahan put himself on the charity auction block the other night at Buddha Bar’s first anniversary. He hoped to get a date with a lady, but the male sports fans in the … Continue reading
As I was skimming through the Wall Street Journal while warming up my Weight Watchers Chicken Fettucini, I noticed the front page had a feature on the Fort Worth ski resort. It’s a pretty interesting read if you can find … Continue reading
Money not included. Link
That xylitol (a sugar substitute) is harmful to dogs. Link
A bomb consisting of one hundred pounds of dynamite packed with five hundred pounds of cast-iron slugs violently vomited red-hot shrapnel and destruction in every direction. A number of passers-by were instantly vaporized by the extreme heat and pressure. The … Continue reading
T. Boone Pickens, the legendary oilman and Dallas billionaire, has an unusual offer that the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center isnâ€™t refusing. Mr. Pickens is giving the Dallas campus $50 million today, with a hefty catch: Over the next … Continue reading
The sport section of the 25th March, 2007 edition of the Sunday Herald Sun contained photos from the previous day’s racing at Caulfield. The photos show the horses in each race at the 400m mark and at the finish line. … Continue reading
It’s posted just about everywhere else, so I might as well join the club. If you are interested, it’s posted after the jump.
Need to find a meeting place between you and a friend? Enter two addresses and the type of place you want to meet (it defaults to coffee). After your search, try dragging the green marker to refine the results. Link
Buy one here.