- Uppercase Matt: I find that so fantastically distasteful.
- DF of LL: That Bu…..what a goober.
- DF of LL: I met Fritz at an Albertson's in Denton before he passed away. I told him how much I enjoyed watching...
- sara: If you don’t follow miniature_xfiles_office on Instagram already, you need to....
- Corey: With you recent fascination over cadavers, I recommend this book if you haven't read it already:...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 May 15, 2007
I often like to see how fast Wikipedia is updated. The moment I heard on the radio that Jerry Falwell was found unconscious, Wikipedia already had his bio page updated with his date of death.
Updated everyday. Link Here are some examples for today: 1998, Frank Sinatra died aged 82, had his first hit in 1940 and went on to have over 40 UK Top 40 singles including 1969 UK No.5 single ‘My Way’, which … Continue reading
Connects to Wireless 802.11Network Displays Photos E_Mailed to the Photo Frame Displays Photos from Rss feeds of Yahoo Flickr,Google Picasa,Webshots and other photo-sharing web sites Displays Photos stosilver on a MMC/SD/MS card slot Publishs photos from eStaring to the Web … Continue reading
I need to raise some capitol to finish my roof before the insurance company cancels my policy. Why banjos? I like banjos. Why 50? 50 drawings at $20 will give me a $1000. While this may not seem like a … Continue reading
195′ of packing tape that looks like the shedded skin of a python. Buy some here.
DALLAS, Texas (AP) — A little candy can add up to a rainbow of trouble. A man caught removing tires from a truck has been charged with stealing the tractor-trailer containing $250,000 worth of Skittles, police said. Seven pallets of … Continue reading
Three-year-old Sarah M. is either a toddler in her birthday suit playing in the garden, or a nude temptress with a sultry look who requires protection from the culprits who took this photograph — her doting parents. This is the … Continue reading