- Codes de R裵ction: This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and sit...
- WGII: Please don’t divorce me but I actually like Hard8 better than Meat You Anywhere and for Rudy’s to...
- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
- Seymore: Isn't that wall hazardous if you fall off the bike to the right?
- Ben W.: I was watching Twitter during Clinton's speech, and multiple people who could see the teleprompter feed...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 May 14, 2007
A white paneled delivery truck ran over a UW-Madison graduate student’s head on Division Street Friday afternoon and, except for a concussion, he wasn’t hurt. Ryan Lipscomb, 26, said he was riding his bicycle pretty fast down the East Isthmus … Continue reading
Link At first this was a surprise, then I realized that pretty much anyÂ last name search on Amazon will work as well.
PORTLAND, Ind. – With her father as a role model and a love of the television show “CSI,” a high school senior has become Indiana’s youngest certified death investigator. Amanda Barnett, 18, was certified last month and is one of … Continue reading
A century ago, Blue Bell ice cream was a long way from being the Texas institution it is today. The little creamery in Brenham didn’t even sell ice cream; its only product was butter. Four years later, the company started … Continue reading
A major timewaste. A cross between Flickr and Google Maps in which you see what is posted on Flickr in real time. Link
1.Â When you take a long time, you’re slow. When your boss takes a long time, he’s thorough. 2. Â When you don’t do it, you’re lazy. When your boss doesn’t do it, he’s too busy. 3. Â When you make a … Continue reading
Frustrated at his inability to draw more people to his church, Mr. Henderson set out to learn how “the unchurched” respond to various kinds of worship services â€“ what it is they find appealing and what leaves them cold. He … Continue reading
Art made by people bored at work. Link
Last month, we asked readers to tell us about their worst customer service experiences, and more than 3,000 responded within 24 hours of our request. Now, with the help of pollster Zogby International, we are introducing MSN Money’s Customer Service … Continue reading
Added sugars are the bane of our modern diet – and drinking sugar is arguably the easiest way to over-indulge. What are the most sugary drinks? Link