- Geeding: I wasn't aware of that aspect of the Constitution of 1824, which is a cool bit of history. And I agree...
- Geeding: I guess I should have been more clear with my line of thinking, there’s a different expectation when...
- Jason: Flag Pole Hill hasn't been developed by now? I have some great memories of that place. We used to take...
- Guest: The Bag of Nothing guy complaining about someone's spelling? Excuse me while I go look up the definition...
- Jason: You know, he was one of my favorite comics and I've seen him in person. But his unapologetic use of rape...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 May 14, 2007
A white paneled delivery truck ran over a UW-Madison graduate student’s head on Division Street Friday afternoon and, except for a concussion, he wasn’t hurt. Ryan Lipscomb, 26, said he was riding his bicycle pretty fast down the East Isthmus … Continue reading
Link At first this was a surprise, then I realized that pretty much anyÂ last name search on Amazon will work as well.
PORTLAND, Ind. – With her father as a role model and a love of the television show “CSI,” a high school senior has become Indiana’s youngest certified death investigator. Amanda Barnett, 18, was certified last month and is one of … Continue reading
A century ago, Blue Bell ice cream was a long way from being the Texas institution it is today. The little creamery in Brenham didn’t even sell ice cream; its only product was butter. Four years later, the company started … Continue reading
A major timewaste. A cross between Flickr and Google Maps in which you see what is posted on Flickr in real time. Link
1.Â When you take a long time, you’re slow. When your boss takes a long time, he’s thorough. 2. Â When you don’t do it, you’re lazy. When your boss doesn’t do it, he’s too busy. 3. Â When you make a … Continue reading
Frustrated at his inability to draw more people to his church, Mr. Henderson set out to learn how “the unchurched” respond to various kinds of worship services â€“ what it is they find appealing and what leaves them cold. He … Continue reading
Art made by people bored at work. Link
Last month, we asked readers to tell us about their worst customer service experiences, and more than 3,000 responded within 24 hours of our request. Now, with the help of pollster Zogby International, we are introducing MSN Money’s Customer Service … Continue reading
Added sugars are the bane of our modern diet – and drinking sugar is arguably the easiest way to over-indulge. What are the most sugary drinks? Link