- Name was too long: I gotta tell you, I'm a Psych fan. Juliet? I can watch her all day long. And Gus's...
- Braden: What's crazy is that I know the drummer that is pictured in that “I work at a church, and we have...
- Jason: Alright man, as a double Baylor grad and a 2%er, I've been with you when you hate on Baylor. But saying...
- Uppercase Matt: You couldn't make that ambulance video in Dallas — I've worked overlooking a major...
- towski: You should be quite pleased with the increase in your home's value, per Zillow, since your purchase.
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 11 May 11, 2007
Check out the “motion binding” optical illusion here.
What is your faith background and what is the role of spirituality in your life?Â Iâ€™m making it up as I go along.Â I love God and God loves me.Â Beyond that, Iâ€™m just making it up as I go along. Link
I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk
TODAY FOR 3 HOURS ONLY! Friday, May 11th from NOON-3:00pm(Eastern Standard Time). For every 2 “like” items you order, we will add a 3rd one for FREE! Example: -If you order 2 Prayer cloths we will send you 3 (no … Continue reading
NEW BRITAIN, Conn. (May 9) — A man died while trying to outdo a rival with an acrobatic move while “battle dancing,” police said. Robert Stitt, 48, and his rival were competing in a parking lot Monday night when he … Continue reading
It’s rated 5 stars from Amazon.com. This book is not a history of poop, but a study of today. Its goal is to understand how poop affects us, how we view it, and why; to appreciate its impact from the … Continue reading
In 1985, parasitic pathologist A. Bern Hoff, M.D., while hiking in the Jotunheim Mountains in Norway, accidentally stepped on a steaming pile of human droppings in the middle of the trail. While cleaning off his boot, Dr. Hoff had a … Continue reading
Amazon.com’s Harry-est Town in America promotion features which towns in America, on a per capita basis, are pre-ordering the most copies of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows from Amazon.com. The promotion will use the most recent U.S. Census data … Continue reading
Before toilet paper came into widespread use in the late 19th and early 20th centuriesâ€”yes, that recently!â€”personal hygiene was typically performed using materials that were a bit less soft and absorbent. Newspapers, catalogs, and similar reading materials were as likely … Continue reading