- BSG: Just saw the comment about grammar. BagOfNothing: Don't apologize! I'll be by in five to pick you up...
- Bully Pulpit: "I don’t know how ABC News did it, but getting George Stephanopoulos to interview Darren...
- Andy: Joe T's, besides being overrated, doesn't take credit cards. That alone makes me avoid it unless my...
- RPM: Taylor Kitsch is the kiss of death to a project. The only thing he was good in was Friday Night Lights. Problem...
- Ben W.: The more I think about this today, the more it bothers me. I get the "joke," and maybe my sense of...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 11 May 11, 2007
Check out the “motion binding” optical illusion here.
What is your faith background and what is the role of spirituality in your life?Â Iâ€™m making it up as I go along.Â I love God and God loves me.Â Beyond that, Iâ€™m just making it up as I go along. Link
I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk
TODAY FOR 3 HOURS ONLY! Friday, May 11th from NOON-3:00pm(Eastern Standard Time). For every 2 “like” items you order, we will add a 3rd one for FREE! Example: -If you order 2 Prayer cloths we will send you 3 (no … Continue reading
NEW BRITAIN, Conn. (May 9) — A man died while trying to outdo a rival with an acrobatic move while “battle dancing,” police said. Robert Stitt, 48, and his rival were competing in a parking lot Monday night when he … Continue reading
It’s rated 5 stars from Amazon.com. This book is not a history of poop, but a study of today. Its goal is to understand how poop affects us, how we view it, and why; to appreciate its impact from the … Continue reading
In 1985, parasitic pathologist A. Bern Hoff, M.D., while hiking in the Jotunheim Mountains in Norway, accidentally stepped on a steaming pile of human droppings in the middle of the trail. While cleaning off his boot, Dr. Hoff had a … Continue reading
Amazon.com’s Harry-est Town in America promotion features which towns in America, on a per capita basis, are pre-ordering the most copies of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows from Amazon.com. The promotion will use the most recent U.S. Census data … Continue reading
Before toilet paper came into widespread use in the late 19th and early 20th centuriesâ€”yes, that recently!â€”personal hygiene was typically performed using materials that were a bit less soft and absorbent. Newspapers, catalogs, and similar reading materials were as likely … Continue reading