- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 May 10, 2007
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. — Several female students at Framingham State College are accused of stealing about one-thousand copies of the student newspaper, apparently because they thought they looked fat in a front page picture. A school official says the women face … Continue reading
It was a warm Saturday night in New York City as a mixed crowd of atheists and Christians converged on Calvary Baptist Church in midtown Manhattan for the first “Nightline Face-Off.” And it wasn’t long before temperatures began to rise … Continue reading
Kool-Aid pickles violate tradition, maybe even propriety. Depending on your palate and perspective, they are either the worst thing to happen to pickles since plastic brining barrels or a brave new taste sensation to be celebrated. The pickles have been … Continue reading
I think the only toy this guy got as a kid was a ping pong ball. Link
More Lost screen shots here.
A man cut off his own head with a chainsaw after stabbing his 70-year-old father to death in their apartment in the German city of Cologne, police said. The body of the offender, 24, was found headless when police raced … Continue reading
Last year, on the eve of the 2004 presidential election, Beliefnet introduced the “Twelve Tribes of American Politics” to demonstrate how the religious groups that factor in American political decision-making are a great deal more complicated than simply a division … Continue reading
Warning #1: â€œDonâ€™t go out without a coat or youâ€™ll get sick!â€ Warning #2: â€œYouâ€™re gonna fall and crack your head open!â€ Warning #3: â€œChewing gum stays in your digestive system for seven years!â€ Warning #4: â€œSomeday your face will … Continue reading
It’s called the Cherry Blossom Glass.Â Everytime you lift your glass, you get to see the Sakura flower outline left by condensation.Â But at $60 for a pair of these glasses, I’ll just buy some coasters. Link