- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
- Mike Honcho: Re: News Fatigue – It's pretty bad now. Clicks and views are money, so the more enticing the...
- Ben W.: It's 2017. If you want to throw some background music behind a video to sell a house, there are a...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 May 8, 2007
LONDON, England (Reuters) — U.S. rock star Prince will play 21 concerts in London later this year and plans to take time off music to study the Bible, he announced on Tuesday. Link
The Bowie Baysox, Class â€œAAâ€ Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles are offering all area cubicle dwellers a chance to get out of the office and relieve your â€œCase of the Mondaysâ€, when the Baysox take on the Reading Phillies on … Continue reading
Here are the ones that caught my eye: A student must live in one of the University residence halls unless he is living with parents or other close relatives (approved by the Dean of Men’s or Dean of Women’s office), … Continue reading
The Hollywood Prayer Network is a non-denominational Christian prayer ministry for the purpose of praying for the people, the projects and the powerful influence of the Entertainment Industry. HPN believes that by mobilizing global prayer we can be a part … Continue reading
Watch the 7:14 ABC News video hereÂ or read the article here.
She’s Mormon. He’s evangelical Christian. But that’s only the start of this couple’s religious challenges
Tom, 63, is an evangelical Christian, raised in a Kentucky Southern Baptist church. Libit, 52, is Mormon, raised in a Texas congregation of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Both consider themselves faithful Christians who believe in Jesus … Continue reading
This cake makes my stomach turn.
This page presents photos of historical sites associated with Germanyâ€™s Third Reich (1933-1945), both as they appeared while in use, and as the remains appear today. These photos give a “then and now” perspective, in many cases, a virtual tour … Continue reading