- Geeding: Somehow I cracked the screen to the Chromebook. There’s a local place that sells replacement screens...
- AndreaJN: "forged from Valyrian foam" LOL!!! Great costume! Hope you feel better. You do seem susceptible...
- Bryan: Welcome back and get to feeling better. What did you do for a new laptop? If I remember right, you were using...
- RPM: Ambien blogging… mmm, good times. Good to see you back. Get well!
- John Mackovic: – Welcome back, you were missed! – Very impressive sword – I wonder how many Cowboys...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 May 8, 2007
LONDON, England (Reuters) — U.S. rock star Prince will play 21 concerts in London later this year and plans to take time off music to study the Bible, he announced on Tuesday. Link
The Bowie Baysox, Class â€œAAâ€ Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles are offering all area cubicle dwellers a chance to get out of the office and relieve your â€œCase of the Mondaysâ€, when the Baysox take on the Reading Phillies on … Continue reading
Here are the ones that caught my eye: A student must live in one of the University residence halls unless he is living with parents or other close relatives (approved by the Dean of Men’s or Dean of Women’s office), … Continue reading
The Hollywood Prayer Network is a non-denominational Christian prayer ministry for the purpose of praying for the people, the projects and the powerful influence of the Entertainment Industry. HPN believes that by mobilizing global prayer we can be a part … Continue reading
Watch the 7:14 ABC News video hereÂ or read the article here.
She’s Mormon. He’s evangelical Christian. But that’s only the start of this couple’s religious challenges
Tom, 63, is an evangelical Christian, raised in a Kentucky Southern Baptist church. Libit, 52, is Mormon, raised in a Texas congregation of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Both consider themselves faithful Christians who believe in Jesus … Continue reading
This cake makes my stomach turn.
This page presents photos of historical sites associated with Germanyâ€™s Third Reich (1933-1945), both as they appeared while in use, and as the remains appear today. These photos give a “then and now” perspective, in many cases, a virtual tour … Continue reading