- Dan: Outside of #14 that Reddit list of how Texas is so great is pretty lame.
- Katherine Moore Cox: The NFL and everyone else is going pink. Yet, the month of September is childhood cancer...
- Ben W.: Your take on the local news mirrors mine. I purposely avoided it after catching the first 2-3 minutes and...
- Ben W.: This is a really fascinating technology that Disney has been using for a couple of years now in their...
- WGII: THe Whatafries are delicious and addicting. It's amazing how much they taste like the real thing!
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 07 May 7, 2007
Click to enlarge.
Pictures of a pack rat. Link
While there is some disagreement on the idea of troop deadlines for US soldiers in Iraq, all sides seem to be on board with the amount included in the bill to fund the war. Including the $124.2 billion bill, the … Continue reading
Japanese developers find way to create hot rice with cold water TSUKUBA, Ibaraki — An environmental consulting firm and other developers here have come up with a non-perishable food pack that creates steaming hot rice with the simple addition of … Continue reading
NotÂ one of them is from Texas.Â From Radar Magazine: Link 10. Rep. Robin Hayes (R-NC) 9. Rep. Jo Ann Davis (R-VA) 8. Rep. Mike McIntyre (D-NC) 7. Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) 6. Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-CO) 5. Rep. Frank Wolf … Continue reading
His moustache is the most instantly recognisable – and sinister – in history. Yet, according to new research into Adolf Hitler’s early life, the distinctive, toothbrush shape that adorned his scowling face was not his first preference. A previously unpublished … Continue reading
Subway systems of the world, presented on the same scale. Link
My pastor talked about this Rick Reilly article yesterday.Â It’s about a father who lost a son and the relationship Tony Dungy started with him.Â Remember, Dungy’s son killed himself at age 19 just about two years ago.Â I thought … Continue reading
This device is designed to put an end to shower-hogging and family feuding and is great for a house full of teenagers. The Shower Manager installs in minutes between the shower neck and the existing showerhead. The two water settings … Continue reading
SourceÂ Â Link