- Brent: Now that's a post by Benjamin Corey that I can almost fully agree with! I think he underemphasizes the...
- WGII: If the Stars scored a goal in the second period every one gets a coupon for a free taco from Taco Bueno and...
- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 May 4, 2007
MAGNOLIA, Ohio (AP) — A sixth-grader who was denied permission to use the restroom while taking a state achievement test this week had an accident in class, and a school administrator blamed an overzealous teacher. The shame brought to the … Continue reading
Sometimes life is kind of rough. Why wait for some kind soul to give you the praise you deserve? Just have our yellow plastic Affirmation Ball handy next time you’re feeling blue. Turn him upside down, peer into the viewing … Continue reading
Residents of the Indian city of Mumbai (Bombay) are wondering how long it will take to remove a disused Boeing 737 that has been abandoned in a busy road. Article
Iran’s president has come under fire from a conservative newspaper after he publicly kissed the hand of a woman who used to be his school teacher. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, a conservative by the standards of Iranian politics, was attacked by the … Continue reading
Kindergarten kids in ritzy L.A. suburb Calabasas have been coming home to their parents and talking about the “weird man” who keeps coming to their class to sing “scary” songs on his guitar. The “weird” one turns out to be … Continue reading
Hold the door and delight little Munchkins with this wickedly funny doorstopper. Solid pewter with handpainted striped stockings and ruby slippers. Link
Here is one pair of twin brothers that few will have any difficulty telling apart. For although Byron and Lincoln Ryman were born within a minute of each other, firstborn Byron – at 3lb 6oz a small baby himself – … Continue reading
Ever since a Japanese foreign-exchange student played a chef in the Ginsu knives infomercial, late-night cable has never been the same. But sometimes it takes more than unknown high school students to hawk the latest miracle products–it takes celebrity endorsements. … Continue reading
A pretty controversial list: Lost 24 The Simpsons ER CSI New York Link