- Bizarro Big Tex: Monorails & raccoons? What a great story twist! Certainly shows that can-do cromulent American...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Middle aged romance is the best romance. Just saying. To balance that statement, now insert Sonny...
- Kaleb: This may be one of the best father/son moments in sports. https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=vCk1UY5Afus
- John Mackovic: There’s also the similar example of former Dallas Maverick Delonte West, who was rumored to have...
- Bryan B.: Oh man, that Seattle lineup card is all kinds of awesome. 3 Hall of Famers and a host of high profile names...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 May 3, 2007
Maybe this site will give me some ideas.
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — Bill O’Reilly may proclaim at the beginning of his program that viewers are entering the “No Spin Zone,” but a new study by Indiana University media researchers found that the Fox News personality consistently paints certain people … Continue reading
A New Brunswick woman is wondering how she made it through Saint John Airport security and all the way to Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont.,Â with a live cat in her suitcase. Mary Martell discovered Ginger, the family pet, in her luggage after a … Continue reading
Why is it that celebrities always look skinny in red carpet photos? I live in NYC’s West Village and I can vouch that your average celebrity Ain’t All That. She tends to be short and bobbleheaded with proper child-bearing hips … Continue reading
But this will happen this Sunday: 02:03:04 05/06/07
Actor Kirk Cameron and best-selling author Ray Comfort will square off with two atheists in New York on Saturday, May 5. ABC originally planned to stream the 90-minute debate LIVE on their website, but decided to reschedule the broadcast to … Continue reading
I weighed 152 lbs. for four years of high school, and after training in tango Buenos Aires in 2005, that had withered to 146 lbs. Upon returning to the US, I performed an exhaustive analysis of muscular hypertrophy (growth) research … Continue reading
This is me playing the dog walking game. This is arguably the most challenging arcade game I have ever played. Much more so than Beatmania or DDR (j/k, I so don’t play DDR) or Street Fighter II. Basically you have … Continue reading