- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
- Geeding: Two southerners named Clinton and Gore found success in the not all that distant past. I get what you are...
- DF of LL: I should have added, pitchers will hate the new ball because gripping the seams is an important part of...
- DF of LL: Buddy, I had the same thought. Fastballs won't move as much and any breaking pitch will have their...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 May 3, 2007
A bunch of fun tests that measures your knowledge of vaious things such as religion, weapons, gender, race, and presidents. Link
Stare at the four dots for 30 seconds, then look at over at a solid color wall or blink your eyes several times.
Some guy was eating some Cape Code Potato Chips and found a whole potato in his bag.Â He writes to Cape Code, and they write back.Â Mildly entertaining. Link
DEMOCRATS: Delaware Sen. Joe Biden: “Don’t have one.” New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton: “American Idol.” Connecticut Sen. Chris Dodd: “’American Idol,’ which I say often reminds me of running for president sometimes.” Former North Carolina Sen. John Edwards: College … Continue reading
If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, you will only see one color, pink. If you stare at the black + in the center, the moving dot turns to green.
I was watching an episode from the second season (1958-59) of “Leave It to Beaver” tonight when I got to the part where Ward reads a note from Beaver’s principal, Mrs. Rayburn. If you freeze-frame the note it says: Mr. … Continue reading
Modern humans are bacteria-killing machines. We assassinate microbes with hand soap, mouthwash and bathroom cleaners. It feels clean and right. But some scientists say we’re overdoing it. All this killing may actually cause diseases like eczema, irritable bowel syndrome and … Continue reading
Across the country, on secular campuses as varied as Colgate University, the University of Wisconsin and the University of California, Berkeley, chaplains, professors and administrators say students are drawn to religion and spirituality with more fervor than at any time … Continue reading
That Cap’n Crunch’s full name is Captain Horatio Magellan Crunch, that the Cap’n was born on Crunch Island, and his ship is called the S.S. Guppy. Source and Source BTW, my favorite cereal is Capn’t Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch.
Imagine surgery that could be performed without general anaesthetic, requires hardly any recovery time, and leaves you with no visible scars. The catch: it may also leave a very unpleasant taste in your mouth â€“ along with part of your … Continue reading