- Triple Fake: The Navy should be more specific in their requests – they asked for a Ford and got a Pinto. One of...
- DF Dr. Red Duke: I think "Sicko" was the name of the Michael Moore documentary on healthcare.
- kevin: Not a water moccasin
- mobile hack: Can you please send by e-mail me the code for this script or please tell me in detail concerning this...
- DF of LL: RE: SNAKE! My money is on a non-venomous water snake. Water moccasins have really thick bodies, much larger...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 May 2, 2007
Impressive building and plant implosions in Germany and the USA. Link
CHARLOTTE – At the 2002 church service where a woman says she was injured in a spirituality-induced fall, several church members also were being “slain in the Spirit,” a former church member testified Tuesday. “People were falling all over … … Continue reading
Bag Of Nothing = -… .- –. — ..-. -. — – …. .. -. –. Link
STUART â€” A Martin County man will spend the next 10 weekends in jail and another year on probation for illegally rolling back prices on Wal-Mart items such as Xbox games, diapers and fishing supplies to 75 cents each. Paul … Continue reading
NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim May 2007 as Older Americans Month. Link
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania (AP) — A 10-year-old disabled girl severely burned by scalding bath water died after going more than a week without medical treatment, authorities said Tuesday. Her father and a female relative were charged in her death. “If you’d … Continue reading
Highlights from the campaign finance disclosures made by candidates in their first quarterly reports of the campaign season. I found the ‘Notable contributors’ section quite interesting and was surprised by the amount of money John Edwards got from Dallas. Washington … Continue reading
Have you ever dreamed of being carried into the sky by a giant bouquet of colorful toy balloons? That’s the idea behind cluster ballooning. The pilot wears a harness, to which a cluster of large, helium-filled balloons are attached. Control … Continue reading