- Mike: i was thinking the same thing when i saw it also….the way the offensive linemen stood up and then back...
- Buddy Patton: I had a large knot on a tire years ago, it was causing a vibration so bad I took out my pocket knife...
- Hash Brown: " Renee Zellweger’s plastic surgery" The problem for me is that she didn't do it to...
- Ben W.: How much of the added economy from elections is balanced out by a sluggish/hesitant stock market, though? It...
- Warren: The Montreal teacher has been re-instated by the school. They realized that this has nothing to do with her...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 01 May 1, 2007
I have a feeling Rosie O’Donnell will be the next host of the Price is Right. Her contract mentioned she could leave The View if that position became available to her. She’s not going back to The View, and she … Continue reading
I’ve always been fascinated by the Resolute Desk. It was made from the timbers of HMS Resolute, an abandoned British ship discovered by an American vessel and returned to the Queen of England as a token of friendship and goodwill. … Continue reading
FORT WAYNE, IND. â€” When Mark Studler was renewing his specialty license plate recently, which touts his support of environmental issues, he expected to pay the annual premium of $40 to the state. After all, he wanted to express his … Continue reading
Welcome to WeirdConverter! The site is simple: it is like a currency converter, but for completely unrelated items. Play around, and suggest other stuff you want to see – we will make it happen. You can choose either WEIGHT How … Continue reading
Janet Harris, a friend and Pollster reader, sends an interesting bit of analysis she did on last night’s MSNBC Democratic debate. Using the free site TagCrowd, she created a set of “tag clouds” that provides a visual depiction of the … Continue reading
Four different rides to choose from:Â Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, and the Haunted Mansion. Link
When the party is over and the cake is gone you can have a keepsake to treasure and display for the years to come. These cake toppers are works of art that are a lasting reminder of your very special … Continue reading
Some people will try anything to make a million. Ever thought of suing someone because they look like you? Check out this and other frivolous lawsuits for a laugh, but donâ€™t try them yourself! Frivolous lawsuits very rarely make it … Continue reading
That Avery Johnson’s wife and kids live close to Houston.Â I would have thought they all lived in the Dallas area. Such moments are precious because the kids and their mom, Cassandra, live 200 miles away in The Woodlands, north … Continue reading