- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Monthly Archives: May 2007
Betty Nguyen She is currently a CNN anchor, but she use to be an anchor in Dallas-Fort Worth.Â I always thought she was half-Asian, but wasn’t for sure until I checked out this section of CNN.com about The Asian American … Continue reading
Uncle chuck had his eye removed, nothing like WifeGeeding’s.
He’s a contestant on the new CBS reality show Pirate Master. Link Who would of thunk? Of course I’ll always remember that hit Steve Atwater laid on him.
WASHINGTON â€“ Top democratic presidential candidates will take the stage to discuss the issues of faith, morals and poverty starting this coming weekend. Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.), Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), and former Sen. John Edwards will participate in the … Continue reading
Link I think I looks tacky and not representative of Billy Graham.Â Â ABC News will be broadcasting live from the Billy Graham Library tonight if you are interested.Â Bush 1, Clinton, and Carter will be in attendance, but Billy will … Continue reading
The Association of American Publishers (AAP), the national trade association of the U.S. book publishing industry, recently released its annual estimate of total book sales in the United States, and according to its findings, religious books had a â€œdifficult year.â€ … Continue reading
Sorry, but they are sold out of the seeds. Link
The other night I had a dream that our local NBC news affiliate was doing so bad in the ratings that they created a computerized version of Harold Taft to do the weather.Â Since this dream has stuck in my … Continue reading
The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter will open at the Universal Orlando Resort, in Florida, in 2009. Harry Potter author JK Rowling said: “The plans I’ve seen look incredibly exciting, and I don’t think fans of the books or films … Continue reading
1. Your full name and contact information, including a verifiable email address. 2. The Gmail address of the individual who passed away. 3a. The full header from an email message that you have received at your verifiable email address, from … Continue reading