â€œNow if youâ€™re a male student, will you just lift your hand for a moment so I can see you? Thank you for that commitment. God forbid that anything happen like this here, but each of you that just raised your hand said, â€˜Never be more than two or three shots before Iâ€™m on him. Doesnâ€™t matter how many of us he takes out. â€˜ See, all you had to do was have six or eight rush him right at that time, and thirty-two people wouldnâ€™t have died. Now folks, letâ€™s make up our minds. I know we live in America where nobody gets involved in anybody elseâ€™s situation. That shall not be the rule here. Does everybody understand? You say, well I may be shot. Well, yeah, you may. Are you saved? Youâ€™re going to heaven. You know, itâ€™s better than earth . . . Now one more time, how many male students are there? Iâ€™m counting on you.â€
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
- RPM: I’m right there with ya on people that don’t keep right when walking. They’re the same people...
- Bryan: WFAA’s Cynthia Izaguirre drives me crazy too!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From