â€œNow if youâ€™re a male student, will you just lift your hand for a moment so I can see you? Thank you for that commitment. God forbid that anything happen like this here, but each of you that just raised your hand said, â€˜Never be more than two or three shots before Iâ€™m on him. Doesnâ€™t matter how many of us he takes out. â€˜ See, all you had to do was have six or eight rush him right at that time, and thirty-two people wouldnâ€™t have died. Now folks, letâ€™s make up our minds. I know we live in America where nobody gets involved in anybody elseâ€™s situation. That shall not be the rule here. Does everybody understand? You say, well I may be shot. Well, yeah, you may. Are you saved? Youâ€™re going to heaven. You know, itâ€™s better than earth . . . Now one more time, how many male students are there? Iâ€™m counting on you.â€
- Jason: I second the LED flashlights. But I object to you taking the above picture of my bedroom. Not cool, man.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Maglites have been great. But I suggest you take a look at the High Lumen LED flashlights using CREE...
- Ben W.: Did that guy just straight up spoil the ending of Star Trek II? Like, no bones about it: "Hey, kids,...
- ALEC: Maglite and a Leatherwing Leatherman (always in my pocket) are a must for anyone.
- Ben W.: Fascinating article on McCartney. It's interesting to see the fire that still burns in him for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From