â€œNow if youâ€™re a male student, will you just lift your hand for a moment so I can see you? Thank you for that commitment. God forbid that anything happen like this here, but each of you that just raised your hand said, â€˜Never be more than two or three shots before Iâ€™m on him. Doesnâ€™t matter how many of us he takes out. â€˜ See, all you had to do was have six or eight rush him right at that time, and thirty-two people wouldnâ€™t have died. Now folks, letâ€™s make up our minds. I know we live in America where nobody gets involved in anybody elseâ€™s situation. That shall not be the rule here. Does everybody understand? You say, well I may be shot. Well, yeah, you may. Are you saved? Youâ€™re going to heaven. You know, itâ€™s better than earth . . . Now one more time, how many male students are there? Iâ€™m counting on you.â€
- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From