â€œNow if youâ€™re a male student, will you just lift your hand for a moment so I can see you? Thank you for that commitment. God forbid that anything happen like this here, but each of you that just raised your hand said, â€˜Never be more than two or three shots before Iâ€™m on him. Doesnâ€™t matter how many of us he takes out. â€˜ See, all you had to do was have six or eight rush him right at that time, and thirty-two people wouldnâ€™t have died. Now folks, letâ€™s make up our minds. I know we live in America where nobody gets involved in anybody elseâ€™s situation. That shall not be the rule here. Does everybody understand? You say, well I may be shot. Well, yeah, you may. Are you saved? Youâ€™re going to heaven. You know, itâ€™s better than earth . . . Now one more time, how many male students are there? Iâ€™m counting on you.â€
- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From