â€œNow if youâ€™re a male student, will you just lift your hand for a moment so I can see you? Thank you for that commitment. God forbid that anything happen like this here, but each of you that just raised your hand said, â€˜Never be more than two or three shots before Iâ€™m on him. Doesnâ€™t matter how many of us he takes out. â€˜ See, all you had to do was have six or eight rush him right at that time, and thirty-two people wouldnâ€™t have died. Now folks, letâ€™s make up our minds. I know we live in America where nobody gets involved in anybody elseâ€™s situation. That shall not be the rule here. Does everybody understand? You say, well I may be shot. Well, yeah, you may. Are you saved? Youâ€™re going to heaven. You know, itâ€™s better than earth . . . Now one more time, how many male students are there? Iâ€™m counting on you.â€
- Ben W.: If the survival-bunker people expect to survive down there, they probably need to get the seal checked on...
- Ben W.: Man, I can't wait for this. It looks better than Avengers 2. Of course, with this cast, it's...
- the tow path: Watched this show as it happened. Totally agree.
- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From