- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 April 30, 2007
Quest Community Church in Lexington, KY looked at the Easter story through the lens of U2’s music.Â There are a total of four sermons. Link (Thanks, Paul!)
CHICAGO â€” Members of Trinity United Church of Christ squeezed into a downtown hotel ballroom in early March to celebrate the long service of their pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. One congregant stood out amid the flowers and … Continue reading
Every dog lover knows how a pooch expresses its feelings. Ears close to the head, tense posture, and tail straight out from the body means â€œdonâ€™t mess with me.â€ Ears perked up, wriggly body and vigorously wagging tail means â€œI … Continue reading
Created not to save gas, but to save rubber which was in short supply.
MLB Credits Hank Aaron With 50 Lost Home Runs MILWAUKEEâ€”In what Major League Baseball officials are calling a “long overdue correction of a gross oversight,” Commissioner Bud Selig announced Tuesday the discovery that Hall of Famer Hank Aaron had in … Continue reading
Nosefrida is a doctor recommended nasal aspirator that removes mucous from your childâ€™s nose. It was invented in Sweden by Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists, and has been used by Swedish Moms and Dads for years. When your child has … Continue reading
The Sea Organ (morske orgulje) is located on the shores of Zadar, Croatia, and is the worldâ€™s first pipe organ that is played by the sea. Simple and elegant steps, carved in white stone, were built on the quayside. Underneath, … Continue reading
This scuba diver was feeding a Giant Moray Eel sausages when the Moray mistook his thumb for a sausage, and bit it off and ate it.Â Â Has original sound so you can hear him scream, and a loud popping sound when … Continue reading
Just One Word one word opinions. no word to be used more than once. simple. click on pics for links.
Now you can complain about anything, and someone will actually listen. So far they have 117,342 Pet Peeves and counting in many different categories. Link