- warren: Re: U2 and the story about ticket sales. The reason the Irish media are tough on U2 can be found in the last...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, good luck discussing the whole ageofaccountability/whathappen stopeoplewhodiethatneverhea...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Haven't seen that one but I like it.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for the link. I will check out her posts on the NPR blog. When it comes to Science and God,...
- Nathan: That incident with DaughterGeeding really infuriates me. I am confused about how such rigid delineation of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 April 27, 2007
The student, 14-year-old Michael Patterson, said he had been drinking a sports drink all morning long, was late for class, but still needed to use the restroom. Patterson said when he asked to use the restroom the teacher humiliated him … Continue reading
Day One Day Ten Link
The people in this forum seem to think so.
Some examples: 17 – Plaxico Burress: He signed his free-agent contract March 17. 18 – Peyton Manning: 18 was the number worn in high school by his older brother, Cooper, who later was diagnosed with spinal stenosis. 22 – Roger … Continue reading
Marcia Luham of Oro Valley spends about an hour each day entering online sweepstakes with hopes of winning a car, a new house or an oversized check from Ed McMahon. But what she won instead was a toilet. Not just … Continue reading
PERRYVILLE, Ark. – Seventh-graders participating in a Heifer International program that recreates living conditions in third-world countries voted to have rabbit for dinner, and some were horrified when the animal was butchered before their eyes. After students from Kirksey Middle … Continue reading
What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can … Continue reading
Most Christians donâ€™t realize that every second two people dieâ€¦ Thatâ€™s 160,000 people every single day walking into eternity forever: Heaven or Hell. Does that thought concern you? Jesus commanded us to â€œGo into all the world and preach the … Continue reading
Cars and trucks are getting more fuel-efficient, and that’s good news for drivers. But it’s a headache for state highway officials, who depend on gasoline taxes to build and maintain roads. The Federal Highway Administration estimates that by 2009 the … Continue reading