- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 April 26, 2007
Thousands of people have been ‘fleeced’ into buying neatly coiffured lambs they thought were poodles. Entire flocks of lambs were shipped over from the UK and Australia to Japan by an internet company and marketed as the latest ‘must have’ … Continue reading
But not as much as this guy.
Eric Hine is a free man today because of his Biblical knowledge. Hine, 43, of Corryville, was in court today charged with receiving stolen property. When he appeared this morning before Hamilton County Municipal Court Judge John Burlew, Hineâ€™s attorney … Continue reading
But no, this is the dullest blog in the world.
You may find this online version handy.
Click to enlarge.
LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) — George Lucas and Mark Hamill will reunite for “Robot Chicken: Star Wars,” a 30-minute stop-motion animation special for Adult Swim, Cartoon Network’s late-night programming block. The special spoofs key scenes and favorite characters from … Continue reading
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich. â€” A 19-year-old suburban-Detroit resident is on track to graduate from The University of Michigan after just a year of study. Nicole Matisse, of Bloomfield Hills, is to officially graduate in the summer with a bachelor’s degree … Continue reading