- John Mackovic: – At first glance, it looked like you wore a Landry-style grey fedora to the game. – I...
- Ben W.: That employee exhibits a remarkable lack of urgency. Which begs the question…how often does this...
- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
- Rob: Keith, I don't want to spark any type of debate, but does Dr Jeffress' quote bring reincarnation into...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 April 24, 2007
Click to enlarge.
For example: Clementines â€“ named for PÃ¨re Clement Rodier, a French monk living in North Africa at the beginning of the 20th century. Allegedly, he either found a natural mutation of the mandarin orange which he grew, or he created … Continue reading
I found this on Peter King’s MMQB column. Chances are you know someone with an autistic child. I know a few, and they’re trying to raise money for autism research by asking people to watch a Five For Fighting music … Continue reading
It contains a little microphone and transmits to a nearby receiver. Link
Entomophagy (literally, â€œinsect-eatingâ€) has been practiced throughout human history and continues to this day. Modern enthusiasts cite the economic and environmental benefits of using insects as a major source of protein in their diet; some even admit to liking the … Continue reading
The 1st one was Jesus Christ… The 2nd one was Peter (the apostle)… The 3rd was Jose Link
God has no gender. And the Lord? There’s not much Lord in this church service. At Tucson’s largest Episcopal church, St. Philip’s in the Hills, the creators of an alternative worship service called Come & See are bucking tradition by … Continue reading