- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 April 24, 2007
Click to enlarge.
For example: Clementines â€“ named for PÃ¨re Clement Rodier, a French monk living in North Africa at the beginning of the 20th century. Allegedly, he either found a natural mutation of the mandarin orange which he grew, or he created … Continue reading
I found this on Peter King’s MMQB column. Chances are you know someone with an autistic child. I know a few, and they’re trying to raise money for autism research by asking people to watch a Five For Fighting music … Continue reading
It contains a little microphone and transmits to a nearby receiver. Link
Entomophagy (literally, â€œinsect-eatingâ€) has been practiced throughout human history and continues to this day. Modern enthusiasts cite the economic and environmental benefits of using insects as a major source of protein in their diet; some even admit to liking the … Continue reading
The 1st one was Jesus Christ… The 2nd one was Peter (the apostle)… The 3rd was Jose Link
God has no gender. And the Lord? There’s not much Lord in this church service. At Tucson’s largest Episcopal church, St. Philip’s in the Hills, the creators of an alternative worship service called Come & See are bucking tradition by … Continue reading