- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 20 April 20, 2007
Perfect gift for that smelly co-worker who sleeps in too much LONDON – Inventors have created a soap infused with caffeine which helps users wake up in the morning. The soap, called Shower Shock, supplies the caffeine equivalent of two … Continue reading
Find current and local sickness information. http://whoissick.org/sickness/ There are a lot of runny noses in my neck of the woods.
LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) — Get ready for “Spider-Man: The Broadway Musical.” That may not be the official title, but Marvel Studios is putting the pieces together for a musical on the Great White Way starring the popular superhero. … Continue reading
â€œNow if youâ€™re a male student, will you just lift your hand for a moment so I can see you? Thank you for that commitment. God forbid that anything happen like this here, but each of you that just raised … Continue reading
Eight years ago, she was a freshman at Columbine High School in Colorado when two classmates, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, came in armed to the teeth and bent on murder. She was in the cafeteria, the epicenter of the … Continue reading
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma already has the strawberry as its official fruit, so the state Senate cleared the way Tuesday to declare the watermelon the state vegetable. The measure was introduced in the House by Democratic Rep. Joe Dorman of … Continue reading
Jim Webber has been working the land in Dorset for 93 years, without taking holidays, but arthritis has forced him to retire. Mr Webber told BBC news: “I’d do about 10 minutes and have to sit down – I couldn’t … Continue reading
Devotion. Obedience. Fulfillment.Â Join the Monks of New Skete as they share their unique dog training methods.Â Premieres April 16 at 8 p.m. ET/PT Link