- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 April 19, 2007
Was in Unsolved Mysteries.Â You know, that show that Robert Stack hosted with the creepy music.Â Don’t believe me?Â Check out his profile here at IMDB.Â The entire case can be viewed below. He makes his appearance towards the end … Continue reading
Green inventors have come up with an environmentally friendly solution to cooking alfresco – a solar-powered barbecue. With forecasters predicting a long scorching summer for the UK, millions of us are expected to leave bigger carbon footprints by cooking over … Continue reading
What is Suicide Food? Suicide Food is any depiction of animals that act as though they wish to be consumed. Suicide Food actively participates in or celebrates its own demise. Suicide Food identifies with the oppressor. Suicide Food is a … Continue reading
QueryCAT searches the largest database of frequently asked questions to help you find the information you are looking for. QueryCAT is different from other search engines because it understands the questions people ask. Instead of sending you to a web … Continue reading
I didn’t even know these things existed, seems like they would be kind of dangerous. Link
Prediction #6:Â Automobiles will be cheaper than horses are today. Farmers will own automobile hay-wagons, automobile truck-wagons, plows, harrows and hay-rakes. A one-pound motor in one of these vehicles will do the work of a pair of horses or more. … Continue reading
In 20 pictures, a poignant portrayal of a single mother and her young son as he loses his battle with cancer. Emotional stuff, proceed with caution. Link Mother’s Website
A bit long but interesting. Link