- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 April 18, 2007
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (BP)–While the number of Southern Baptist churches in 2006 increased by 524 and reported more than $11.3 billion in total receipts, LifeWay Christian Resources President Thom S. Rainer reported April 17 that total baptisms in the Southern Baptist … Continue reading
FORT WORTH — The teenager estimated that she had sexual intercourse with Jason Scott Wamsley — her church youth director and a teacher at Castleberry High School — no fewer than 60 times. They had sex at his house, at … Continue reading
Whoâ€™s more famous? That question led to this site. Famousr keeps track of over 8,000 actors, calculating a â€œfame rankâ€ from a variety of data sources, including: mentions online, on blogs, and in the news, as well as the popularity … Continue reading
A Simple Yet Effective Device, Automatically Used Every Time You Shower That Stops The Waste Of Hot Water, In Effect Saving You Money.Â So efficient, that a family of three can save over $75.00 a year in wasted water costs, … Continue reading
BERLIN (Reuters) – Business is booming for a Berlin entrepreneur’s unique service — delivering break-up messages for a fee. Bernd Dressler, who charges 50 euros ($68) to tell people they have been dumped, says he has helped end 200 relationships … Continue reading
South Korea Czech Republic Many many more here.