- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
- ALEC666: Re-concussion. I saw a report about concussions the other day. Conventional wisdom was that the subject rest...
- RPM: I wish we had HEB around here. Love shopping there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 April 18, 2007
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (BP)–While the number of Southern Baptist churches in 2006 increased by 524 and reported more than $11.3 billion in total receipts, LifeWay Christian Resources President Thom S. Rainer reported April 17 that total baptisms in the Southern Baptist … Continue reading
FORT WORTH — The teenager estimated that she had sexual intercourse with Jason Scott Wamsley — her church youth director and a teacher at Castleberry High School — no fewer than 60 times. They had sex at his house, at … Continue reading
Whoâ€™s more famous? That question led to this site. Famousr keeps track of over 8,000 actors, calculating a â€œfame rankâ€ from a variety of data sources, including: mentions online, on blogs, and in the news, as well as the popularity … Continue reading
A Simple Yet Effective Device, Automatically Used Every Time You Shower That Stops The Waste Of Hot Water, In Effect Saving You Money.Â So efficient, that a family of three can save over $75.00 a year in wasted water costs, … Continue reading
BERLIN (Reuters) – Business is booming for a Berlin entrepreneur’s unique service — delivering break-up messages for a fee. Bernd Dressler, who charges 50 euros ($68) to tell people they have been dumped, says he has helped end 200 relationships … Continue reading
South Korea Czech Republic Many many more here.