- Ricardo Perry: WOW! I haven’t seen that toon since I was a kid. I think they used to show it on Slam Bang...
- Kathy: I read your blog and Liberally Lean every day on Feedly. I enjoy it and learn a lot.
- Bryan: Daily reader and I try to remember to comment as often as possible. I wake up every night (thank you, older...
- Bryan: I like how he keeps shutting the door every time he sits back down in the truck to try to light the paper/rag...
- Geeding: I appreciate you sharing that. I honestly had no idea any teens would visit this blog, nor have I ever taken...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 April 17, 2007
Each item was purchased, taken home, and photographed immediately. Nothing was tampered with, run over by a car, or anything of the sort. It is an accurate representation in every case. Shiny, neon-orange, liquefied pump-cheese, and all. Link
I find it a bit interesting to see what campaigns Jerry Jones, Tom Hicks,Â Â Herb Kelleher, and Roger Staubach contributed to. Candidates for the White House raised more than $8 million in Texas the first three months of the year. Here’s … Continue reading
On Tuesday April 17th from 12pm until 8pm participating Ben & Jerryâ€™s scoop shops around the world will be hosting Ben & Jerryâ€™s Annual Free Cone Day. www.benjerry.com
Crossing the Pacific in a dilapidated boat, 10-year-old Bich Vu had a face-off with God. “If you save me and my family,” he promised nearly three decades ago, “my life will be yours.” The miracle happened, and Vu, now 39, … Continue reading
SELMER, Tennessee (AP) — The 9-year-old daughter of a Tennessee preacher’s wife testified Monday at her mother’s murder trial that she heard a “big boom” coming from her parents’ room, then saw her father on the ground. “I went to … Continue reading
These were found at some site call WeAreFishermen.com.
A Columbia University team found people who ate cured meats at least 14 times a month were more likely to have COPD – chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. COPD, which includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema, kills around 30,000 people in the … Continue reading
If You Can Imagine It, We Can Build It Custom Fabrications, Reproductions, Animatronics, Puppeterring, Props, Prosthetics, Costumes & Effects for Movies, Commercials, Television, Print Ads, Theme Parks, etc. www.animalmakers.net Turns out these guys are the ones that made the polar … Continue reading
The Chruch of Spock of Latter Day Science Officers
“It wasn’t like an automatic weapon, but it was a steady ‘pow,’ ‘pow,’ ‘pow,’ ‘pow,’ ” Mallalieu, 23, said in a phone interview with The Sun. “We didn’t know what to do at first.” Then the sound of the gunshots … Continue reading