- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 April 16, 2007
Neave.tv is an experimental use of video over the web, lovingly powered by Blip.tv, Google Video and YouTube. A fast computer and broadband connection requried.
Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania took brain images of five women while they spoke in tongues and found that their frontal lobes â€” the thinking, willful part of the brain through which people control what they do â€” were … Continue reading
Someone combined a stuffed beaver and a PC. Read about it here.
WASHINGTON (ABP) — Perhaps the only thing more mind-boggling than the quantity of presidential hopefuls in 2008 is the array of faith-based views represented among the candidates themselves. Associated Baptist Press, as part of a series previewing issues important to … Continue reading
Literally thousands of snapshots are taken from a TV advertising campaign, each one is put up on the subway wall in the order the ad plays out on TV, and guess what happens? That subway wall becomes a flicker book, … Continue reading