- Larry: WOW! Someone on here said something good about Bridgeport. Wonders never cease.
- ALEC: I'll just move to New Jersey (no left turns allowed)
- John Mackovic: – Tens of thousands of dollars for a Baylor education and the guy ends up a carpenter?...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
- AndreaJN: Now you know that DaughterGeeding isn't allergic to bees!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 April 16, 2007
Neave.tv is an experimental use of video over the web, lovingly powered by Blip.tv, Google Video and YouTube. A fast computer and broadband connection requried.
Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania took brain images of five women while they spoke in tongues and found that their frontal lobes â€” the thinking, willful part of the brain through which people control what they do â€” were … Continue reading
Someone combined a stuffed beaver and a PC. Read about it here.
WASHINGTON (ABP) — Perhaps the only thing more mind-boggling than the quantity of presidential hopefuls in 2008 is the array of faith-based views represented among the candidates themselves. Associated Baptist Press, as part of a series previewing issues important to … Continue reading
Literally thousands of snapshots are taken from a TV advertising campaign, each one is put up on the subway wall in the order the ad plays out on TV, and guess what happens? That subway wall becomes a flicker book, … Continue reading