- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 April 16, 2007
Neave.tv is an experimental use of video over the web, lovingly powered by Blip.tv, Google Video and YouTube. A fast computer and broadband connection requried.
Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania took brain images of five women while they spoke in tongues and found that their frontal lobes â€” the thinking, willful part of the brain through which people control what they do â€” were … Continue reading
Someone combined a stuffed beaver and a PC. Read about it here.
WASHINGTON (ABP) — Perhaps the only thing more mind-boggling than the quantity of presidential hopefuls in 2008 is the array of faith-based views represented among the candidates themselves. Associated Baptist Press, as part of a series previewing issues important to … Continue reading
Literally thousands of snapshots are taken from a TV advertising campaign, each one is put up on the subway wall in the order the ad plays out on TV, and guess what happens? That subway wall becomes a flicker book, … Continue reading