- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
- Geeding: Two southerners named Clinton and Gore found success in the not all that distant past. I get what you are...
- DF of LL: I should have added, pitchers will hate the new ball because gripping the seams is an important part of...
- DF of LL: Buddy, I had the same thought. Fastballs won't move as much and any breaking pitch will have their...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 April 16, 2007
Neave.tv is an experimental use of video over the web, lovingly powered by Blip.tv, Google Video and YouTube. A fast computer and broadband connection requried.
Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania took brain images of five women while they spoke in tongues and found that their frontal lobes â€” the thinking, willful part of the brain through which people control what they do â€” were … Continue reading
Someone combined a stuffed beaver and a PC. Read about it here.
WASHINGTON (ABP) — Perhaps the only thing more mind-boggling than the quantity of presidential hopefuls in 2008 is the array of faith-based views represented among the candidates themselves. Associated Baptist Press, as part of a series previewing issues important to … Continue reading
Literally thousands of snapshots are taken from a TV advertising campaign, each one is put up on the subway wall in the order the ad plays out on TV, and guess what happens? That subway wall becomes a flicker book, … Continue reading