- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
- Bryan: You're actually rationalizing someone threatening a child with rape. Think about that for a minute.
- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 April 12, 2007
For those that want to be Baptist, but not Southern Baptist. It’s something I posted about before.Â It’s a new website, so there’s not much to it. Link Organizations of note that belong to the New Baptist Covenant: Baptist General … Continue reading
Jewish Major Leaguers, Inc. is a Boston-based not-for-profit organization with a mission to “…document American Jews in America’s Game.” Link This site reminds me of a line from the movie Airplane! I foundÂ 7 Texas Rangers on the All Time Roster.Â … Continue reading
I found this somewhat interesting and learned a few new things. Link
This is the remote-controlled surveillance camera that pans and tilts at a touch of a button for a range of motion unavailable in lesser cameras, and it sends crystal clear images and audio to an LCD on the handheld remote, … Continue reading
The severed lower left arm of a Taiwanese veterinarian is seen in the jaws of a crocodile, Wednesday, April 11, 2007, at the Shoushan Zoo in Kaohsiung, 350 kilometers (217 miles) south west of Taipei, Taiwan. Chang Po-yu’s lower left … Continue reading
A first grade teacher collected well-known proverbs. She gave each child in her class the first half of a proverb, and had them come up with the rest. Their insight may surprise you…
Better to be safe than ….Punch a 5th grader. Strike while the…..Bug is close. It’s always darkest before….Daylight Savings time. Never underestimate the power of…..Termites. You can lead a horse to water but ….how? Don’t bite the hand that ….looks … Continue reading
You can take a virtual tour here.
This personal flotation device is approved by the U.S. Coast Guard and comes with dual, 14-channel two-way radios, one integrated into the chest of the life vest and another for use on a boat or on shore, allowing instant communication … Continue reading
Probably a repost, but it still cracks me up.